The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Direct Linking, Landing Page etc

macher52

Hi on my journey thread I’m waiting for the other lesson.

What’s better? Sending to direct affiliate sales page, sending to landing page that will take you directly to sales page or sending to landing page and that person will receive a series of emails with soft promotion helping them out with info?

Or does it depend on the offer?

My thinking is direct to sale page would be best. However if you’re going to promote various products within a niche it might be best to have them on your list for future promotions?

Thanks!

It depends on the offer
If you are promoting canine products you'll most likely send customers to an e-commerce page of another website

For the niche you've chosen I would definately advise a landing page.
Direct linking can work, but a good lander will without doubt increase conversions. You can also collect emails and build a database of potential customers along the way.

If I where you I would do the following
Start a blog promoting products on amazon (in your niche)
Choose an affiliate product from Clickbank
Keep posting blog content
Create a couple of landing pages promting the clickbank product and to collect emails
Send a ton of traffic, and split test the landers
Optimize landers for better conversions

By now you should be making conversions through clickbank, you might not be in profit but there's cash flow, and you have an email list.
Now you can promote content from you blog to the email list and make some conversions from amazon too. Keep posting content to the blog to increase organic traffic. And start to create you own product to replace the Clickbank affilite offer.

That should keep you busy for a couple of days :)

For the niche you've chosen I would definately advise a landing page.
Direct linking can work, but a good lander will without doubt increase conversions. You can also collect emails and build a database of potential customers along the way.

If I where you I would do the following
Start a blog promoting products on amazon (in your niche)
Choose an affiliate product from Clickbank
Create a couple of landing pages promting the clickbank product and to collect emails
Send a ton of traffic, and split test the landers
Optimize landers for better conversions

By now you should be making conversions through clickbank, you might not be in profit but there's cash flow, and you have an email list.
Now you can promote content from you blog to the email list and make some conversions from amazon too. Keep posting content to the blog to increase organic traffic. And start to create you own product to replace the Clickbank affilite offer.

That should keep you busy for a couple of days :)

Make is regular and consistent

banners
Back