The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Direct ADVERTISERS looking for high quality E-commerce Traffic !!

Chris Zheng

affiliate
Hey there!

I represent direct advertiser. I'm looking for direct publishers or performance networks for run our electronic product offer on CPS or RevShare basis. All types of traffic can be used. Platform: Mob/Web Basis: CPS, RevShare Not prepaid. I can offer for you high payouts and unlimited budget after the successful test campaign. Also I'm ready to give you any assistance, whether it's insides, exclusive promo, banners, discounts, etc.

Don't hesitate to ping me

make money together!

You are what is called an *offer owner* around here?
This means that you are the end-seller to the consumer?

If that is the case see>>> https://www.affiliatefix.com/resources/categories/affiliate-programs.5/?order=last_update

You might want to speak with some of the Affiliate Programs registered as resources at Affiliatefix.

Unless your business is registered as a resource, and until such time approved, please do not solicit affiliates here.

WELCOME ...
thumbsup.png

Hello, I'm Farjad, manager in Idvert, an affiliate network with years of experience. We've HQ traffic mostly from US, JP, KO, CN, and others.
We're partnered with Google Adwards in China and we've our own Media buy Team.

Currently, I'm looking for Advertisers. I'm expecting a mutually beneficial working relation.

Contact links:
Email:
farjad@idvert.com
Facebook: Farjad Nadeem Qureshi

banners
Back