DigitalRaves

Official DigitalRaves

Segun.dr

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
DigitalRaves
DigitalRaves submitted a new resource:

DigitalRaves - Affiliate Marketing Redefined

DigitalRaves is a new generation digital marketing platform that intends to help redefine the way digital marketing is been done across board by teaching the core principles of marketing like no one else in the industry, giving clarity of purpose where digital marketing is concerned, Delivering uttermost result for both advertisers and publishers, maximum support until goal is achieved. Why not join DigitalRaves today and have a different experience with digital marketing.

Read more about this resource...

Attachments

• forex.jpg
    forex.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 41
Do you have Quality traffic worth monetizing ? We have exclusive CPL campaigns

OptionFair (UK,AU,SE,DK,NZ,FI,NO,)

Attachments

• option_fair.png
    option_fair.png
    92.9 KB · Views: 37
Dear Affiliates/Publishers,
How are you doing today? I hope this finds you well, In order to serve you better, kindly tell us the offer you would like to run that are not available on your platform, and we'll gladly get them for you. Your Campaigns our Interest

Good day all.
Everyone need be noted the Digitalraves is big scammer!!!

Feb I do the campaign of Digitalraves, and get the about 400USD. They should pay me in Mar 15th. But they don’t pay me until now.

I have sent a tons of information to ask Omotoso ( DigitalRaves AM), this man never reponse,never communication.

Everyone should be warned by this, otherwise your time and money will be loss.

i decided to work with them , i sent them some questions about an offer about a month ago , still no reply . not going to waste my time with an affiliate network that would not reply to simple questions .

Good day all.
Everyone need be noted the Digitalraves is big scammer!!!

Feb I do the campaign of Digitalraves, and get the about 400USD. They should pay me in Mar 15th. But they don’t pay me until now.

I have sent a tons of information to ask Omotoso ( DigitalRaves AM), this man never reponse,never communication.

Everyone should be warned by this, otherwise your time and money will be loss.

So sorry you are facing this issue Jofly, can you please give me your affiliate id and we'll get to the bottom of this ASAP or you can add me on Skype : Segun.dr

Regards

i decided to work with them , i sent them some questions about an offer about a month ago , still no reply . not going to waste my time with an affiliate network that would not reply to simple questions .

Hello Khaled, I'm so sorry you have such experience. I am confident thats not the image we represent. Can you please inform me of the questions you have and will get to the bottom of this for you. Skype : Segun.dr regards

So sorry you are facing this issue Jofly, can you please give me your affiliate id and we'll get to the bottom of this ASAP or you can add me on Skype : Segun.dr

Regards
All I want to say it is thanks to Mr.Segun, he solve this problem and get my money back within a few minutes, thanks .

Guys could you please tell me why are you blocking accounts without any notification sent?
As AD-GBN is the network with hundreds of affiliates, we do care about all of them and we do care about traffic quality. In my opinion, in case an Advertiser is not satisfied with the traffic quality he should contact us so we could find the concrete affiliate who spoiled the broth. But you just blocked the account... so we lost traffic and in addition to this there is $1000 on our balance in your network, that we should pay to our Affiliates.
Hope this is not the way you work guys... because this can be called SCAM and such networks should be wiped out from the market!
Hope to hear from you soon...

Be careful I talked to them and didn't get a good feeling, because with other networks I can tell things are "normal". Maybe it's just because they are a startup. I'm not accusing them of anything they might be legit as they claim but when you talk to MaxBounty for example they sound different then this network. So take this just as a warning and do more due diligence if you decide to invest your traffic and then depend on them paying for the traffic you paid for. Thats all lets hope it's all on the up and up.

The thing is that DigitalRaves don't answer my calls and there's no replies to emails, which is a vivid proof of a SCAM-company!
Guys be aware of that! don't invest your time and money in that scam!
I still hope that DigitalRaves reply and clarify their position.

HI, My Name is Ali. i am Publisher From Pakistan.I am Looking some new Nutra offer if you have plz contact me. My skype id Aliraza7150

banners
Back