The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Digital SLR

Can you check this link out mate.. ??
Code:
[url=http://reviews.cnet.com/4520-7603_7-6241014-1.html]CNET editors' digital SLR camera buying guide - CNET reviews[/url]

40D is not a handbag camera, it would part of a DSLR outfit with several lenses, decent flash etc. Apart from that, it is of a "Prosumer" metal construction and probably toooooo heavy for girly handbags even yours I supect xhan.

Oh Lord he has been critical of a home counties girls handbag. [OWG takes a HUGE step back to ensure he is out of said handbags swing radius] :D

Oh Lord he has been critical of a home counties girls handbag. [OWG takes a HUGE step back to ensure he is out of said handbags swing radius] :D

lolz - not only that but guess who knows the staines massive! "innit"

Trust me smeagain it would fit! Who says you have to have an ugly camera bag? I certainly don't!

I can vouch that Han's handbags are huge. That's not a euphanism for anything :), but yeah, they're certainly "practical" :p

Thank you Rhys for the subtle hints there that I'm sure you didn't mean! I swear I end up carrying everyones crap in my bag lol! Works beautifully in clubs though - for whacking dirty older men with! (or Rhys for that matter!) @smeagain I accept your challenge - but in a few months! My chest hasn't quite healed so for the moment I'm being a man and carrying change around in my pocket!

My wife carries EVERYTHING in her bag, money, hankies, keys, digicam, phone my wallet, my car keys oh and a horrid sticky sweet covered in fluff :D

My wife carries EVERYTHING in her bag, money, hankies, keys, digicam, phone my wallet, my car keys oh and a horrid sticky sweet covered in fluff :D

add an entire makeup bag to that, my car keys as well as house ones, umbrella for rain, hat for rain, jumper if i get cold, ds and games for boredom!

Your'e not my wife are you LOL.

She is this little petit thing whit a bag that A russian Weight Lifter would be proud say he lifted!

hahaha I beep every fucking time! I got taken aside 4 times when I went to dubai - into cubicles and everything! I was 14! :S

the screen is smaller and it has a few less megapixels but at that level its not a huge difference tbh.

The 400D has the same processor as the 350D but because of the more megapixels and other things it runs slower. This is what I've been told - I'd love to get my hands on a 400d to try it out though :p

banners
Back