The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

desperated.....need help

Myhitechsolution

affiliate
Hello,
Because of the Covid-19 I lost my job and started to embark on a new path.
I opened a website where I market software solutions for business.
The site has been in existence for 2 months, about 40-70 people visit my site every day.
I advertise mainly on LinkedIn, Twitter and Google Ads, but unfortunately most people do not buy the softwares that im marketimg.
Maybe somone can tell me where the problem is?

Well, I had a look at your site and I believe that is at least part of your problem. It doesn't look professional or instill trust for people handing over their financial information to purchase.

These are just a few things that I think you could improve, just my opinion:

- The font is hard to read and too small in many places
- The orange on grey is hard on the eyes and the subtext is a bit small
- Your logo/header is only on the homepage, logo is at bottom of others but it isn't clickable or noticeable
- No disclosure pages - privacy policy, terms of service
- Your social media radio buttons don't work, nor does the "Follow us on Facebook"

I followed through one of your product links, noticed those things on all pages up until it reaches the software company's page.

It looks like your site is still at amateur stage but do some tweaking and improving to make it look professional and you could notice a difference in viewer response to your site. I always like to suggest that people find successful sites to get ideas of how they could make their site look. A visual aid can be great inspiration.

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────

what's softwares <that is not ever used plural in the English language correct that on your site if it's there.

You are engaging in a very competitive market segment -- do you have some software expertise (development, coding and/or marketing)?
Linkedin is B2B is this commercial or consumer. Commercial buyers are much more particular ...

Just a couple of points.
Your home page has some spelling and grammer mistakes.
Using gmail for your business is not so cool, it would look much better having something like admin@myhitechsolution.com.
Your products page is lacking in products.
There's no privacy policy.
Every time I navigate away from the homepage I loose the main menu.
And it's pretty hard to work out exactly what it is that you can do for me in terms of helping my business.

You don't need a great site on day one
Imagine a house and garden being disorganised and everything broken
Make a list of what needs organising and fixing
If you organise and clean one thing each day at the end of the year you will have made 730 improvements
Save $10 every day and you'll finish the year with $3,650
Consistently improve and you will win

MI
Back