The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

deleted

I don't know if you can hide landing page from your aff.network, but you definitely can hide a lot of other things.

Anyway, if it's possible, then it's the art of the CLOAKER.
Cloaker is very expensive tho.

This is normally done through a tracking domain that links to your landing page. What you do is while your ad is in the review stage, you record every ip that accesses your tracking domain, these will be the IP addresses of your affiliate network. When your campaign becomes live redirect your tracking domain to your landing page.

A tracking domain can be a just a page that looks completely different to your landing page or could show a 404 error page.

Thank you for your reply, but how can i distinct the IP of my network, there are a lot....! I think you didn't understand my question. I know that usually is made by some scripts, i don't want to hide the traffic source just when the advertiser or the aff network click on my link, i want them to do not see my lp, i want to redirect them to another lp or to the offer directly! that's all.

He did understand it and he answered it correctly.

You need to get ALL IP addresses from your network workers.
Then put a script in your webpage that redirects IP address you got from network workers to some page and other people to your real landing page.

It's not easy to create it.

Hello eslam,

I think you misunderstood ziggyfish.

What he tried to explain is to show a compliant landing page in the review stage.
Then you record all the IP adresses since it will be your aff network reviewers and always redirect them to this same landing page after approval.

When your "fake" landing page is approved by your network then you continue to redirect those IP to it.

All the others IP will be send to your desired landing page.

However, there is always a risk to be discovered, that's why professionnal cloakers solutions exist.

banners
Back