The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Dating case with ROI +31%

Cpamatica

Top Network & Agency
Affiliate Manager
Cpamatica
Hello, community! Recently, our partner, who switched from finance vertical to dating, shared with us his case about his first earnings with adult traffic. We decided to publish it here, and we hope it will be useful for those who also want to start earning with dating.

Hi, it's new for me to write this kind of case study. But I can't resist! So here is an example of a good test with a margin of +31% ROI.

Traffic Source: Vrume.com
Traffic Type: Email
Aff network:
Cpamatica
Offer: Flirt-me (In-House)

The traffic purchase was from Vrume.com, we met in August 2022 at the TES Conference in Prague. There, I met a lot of interesting companies that both supply and accept traffic in dating. My recommendation is to attend conferences, especially when you are a beginner and a switcheroo like me. I will say right away that, for me, dating is a new niche, so don't throw tomatoes at me. My main vertical is PayDayLoans.

Let me get to the most interesting part. As you already understand, I bought traffic from Vrume while testing other traffic sources. However, only Vrume worked well on the first test. They differ somewhat from ordinary traffic sources – all the work was done with a manager named Oliver. I provided my links and told him how much traffic I needed each day and what the total cost of my test was. Oliver promptly handled my requests.

After looking through the inventory, I chose two spots:
1) Boost Email - 0.40 CPC (more expensive segment)
2) DB Email - Source 3 - 0.30 CPC

I took three pre-landers from Cpamatica based on my manager's recommendation. TikTok is performing well right now, one out of the three pre-landers was of that format, while the two others were quizzes.

Screenshot 2023-11-30 at 11.05.01.png

Screenshot 2023-11-30 at 11.05.27.png

Names of the pre-landers:
Profiles [EN]
Tiktok video New [EN]
Adult quiz new [EN]

As the practice showed, the quiz had a higher conversion rate with the more expensive traffic spot.

On the traffic source side, there is no functionality for setting up creatives; their account manager selects and configures them. However, it worked better for me because Oliver was selecting the best-converting creatives.

Campaigns details:
  1. First Campaign
    Traffic spot: Boost Email
    Aff network: Cpamatica.io
    Period: 30.10.2023-06.11.2023
    Offer: flirt-me.io [US]
    Payout: $4.25 SOI
    Total Cost: $800
    Total Revenue: $1097
    Result: +$297 & 37% ROI
  2. Second Campaign
    Traffic spot: DB Email
    Aff network: Cpamatica.io
    Period: 30.10.2023-06.11.2023
    Offer: flirt-me.io [US]
    Payout: $4.25 SOI
    Total Cost: $600
    Total Revenue: $739
    Result: +$139 and 23% ROI

TOTAL RESULT:
ROI= +31%
Cost $1400
Profit +$436
2023-11-30 11.49.01.jpg

As for optimizations, I only requested to remove desktop and tablet traffic because it accounted for approximately 5-7% of these traffic sources and didn't generate any conversions by the third day.

To sum it up, I've figured out that dating strategies are very similar to my niche. Managers in both the traffic source and affiliate network really help in tweaking your setup, running tests, and keeping the money flowing. Big thanks to Dan | Cpamatica , the Cpamatica manager, for selecting creatives for my funnel and finding the best offer for my traffic.

Last edited:
MI
Back