The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

dating affiliates and traffic

datingoffers

affiliate
Hey Fixers! ;)

I'm Alex and I represent Together Networks over here. We're looking for dating affiliates who will try out and run our most recent dating offers Loveaholics.com and NaughtyDate.com on the web and mobile. For those of you who can drive decent amount of quality traffic we can suggest to kick off with the following test rates and grow later on as much as your leads convert:

WEB (all DOI): US - $3.5, CAN - $5, UK - $5.5, AUS - $8.5, FRA - $5, SE - $8.5, NO - $10, DK - $9
MOBILE (all SOI): US - $1.8, CAN - $2.2, UK - $3, AUS - $3.75, FRA - $2.5, SE - $5, NO - $6, DK - $6

You can always test our well-known and established offers too such as BeNaughty and Flirt that pay up to $14 DOI on the web and up to $6 SOI on mobile depending on your geo.

Also, along with the countries mentioned above we can buy IE, NZ, IT, BRA, FI, AT, PL, CH, CZ, DE traffic from you.

On top of that, we have PPS or RevShare offers and buy relevant traffic on CPM/CPC too: just contact me for more details.

To discuss any of the points raised above please Skype me together.partners, ICQ 489764815 or email alexl@together.com

Thanks! :)

banners
Back