The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Custom Content Sites (500+ posts with images)

sergein

affiliate
It all started on STM last year, and has become a pretty consistent revenue stream for me.

It's great to work with different people as different projects bring new ideas and help me hone my toolset.

In two words, if you don't rely on seo with your sites and willing to try out arbitrage or simply need to add extra trust to your sales pages, my service is exactly for you.

I will scrape any "donor" site for content and repost it to your domain. If the order is big, i will analyze the site/sites for quality of content (by the number of shares) and make sure you get only the juiciest and share-bait posts.

Here is the example of how a great viral topic can get you additional free views on facebook, e.g.:

2015-04-01_1752 - headhunt's library
2015-04-01_1754 - headhunt's library

Do you need 500 page, 5000 page site? It doesn't matter how big it will be, I can set it up for you in a matter of 2 days.

If you're interested, make sure you add me on skype - headfhunter - with the message that you're from AffiliateFix and are interested in large sites.

Examples of recent projects (not all my clients are keen on me showing their sites):

Valenti - Premium Wordpress Magazine Review Theme - 16800 posts (over 200 unique visitors from search daily with basic seo)
Viral Savvy | Life Brilliance - 600+ posts pre-sorted by shares (juicy stuff)

Here's what some of my clients say about my services when asked to share their experiences:

Ya for sure, kind of reluctant to tell those guys how good you are thuogh....

I will add more examples as soon as get approval from my clients.

Apart from this, I can offer other services with my team:

Data Crawling
The valuable data you need is on the web. We get it to you in a form you can use.

Structured Data Feeds
We get you a feed of data you can access via API, Excel spreadsheet or a simple website.

Data Science Insights
We help you maximize learning from the data you need.

See you at both ends of your road to success!

MI
Back