The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Crypto and Camgirls

Graybeard

SpankChain Has Paid Camgirls $70,000 Worth of Crypto in 6 Months - CoinDesk

Webcam site: Meet the beginning of your end *cyber pimps* :D

>>>{quote}
“I crunched the numbers,” performer River Sunshine, who has been camming for five years, told CoinDesk. “I was making on three sites combined, 6 percent of what I made in the same 30-day period on SpankChain.”

Fellow performer Molly Mae Meow, who has been camming for more than six years, said she too makes much more money on SpankChain, which only charges performers 5 percent of their earnings compared to the standard 50 percent across the industry.

“I think a lot of members appreciate that I’m getting almost the whole amount of it,” Mae Meow said, adding:

“I was a little skeptical about all of it at first. But now I really, really love crypto.”

Sunshine and Mae Meow are examples of sex industry veterans who were introduced to cryptocurrency through SpankChain. They generally cash out the platform’s ethereum-based SPANK tokens as needed for weekly expenses, storing the rest as some form of digital asset for long-term savings.

“I feel more in control of my money than I did using the banks and payment processors on other sites,” Sunshine said.

Word of SpankChain’s lucrative platform is spreading across performers’ social networks. According to SpankChain’s internal data, every week around 20 new performers sign up to join. <<<

nothing lasts forever :D

Cashing out to fiat makes sense however in light of the instabilities of cryptocurrency.

Last edited:
Another cryptocurrency (ICO) 'LOL Success Story' Probably poor management and marketing ;)

spankcoin-lol.jpg

In this case the volume is what really matters as the whole point was a transactional and not a speculative cryptocurrency.

Not that I have found lately ... always looking --but the business is trending away from the traditional business models.

banners
Back