The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

CreditCards.com Partnership Program - Earn up to $90.00

creditcards.com

affiliate
It really is a "no-brainer" when you think about it.

The average American had over seven payment cards in their wallet including credit card, retail store cards and bank debit cards in 2004 and increasing into 2005.

Now, you can make money from people signing up and getting a credit card.

You can earn up to $90.00 per approved credit card application generated from the visitors you refer and your visitors will have access to credit card offers from all the major U.S. issuers like Bank of America, Citi, Chase, Capital One, American Express, Discover, Master Card and Visa.

For more information or to sign up for the CreditCards.com Partnership Program please follow these simple steps.

Step 1 - To learn more about the CreditCards.com Partnership Program Opportunities Click Here.

Step 2 - Join the NETFINITI affiliate marketing network. It is free to join and the CreditCards.com Partnership Program is only available through the NETFINITI affiliate marketing network. Click here to sign up as a NETFINITI member.

Step 3 - Once you are a NETFINITI member, login to your NETFINITI account and join the CreditCards.com Partnership Program. Once again it is free to join.

Step 4 - Once you are approved for the CreditCards.com Partnership Program you can login to your NETFINITI account and access all of the programs you have been approved for. All relevant links, banners and code for the co-brand and data feed solutions will be available to you as well as access to all reporting tools to monitor your success.

If you have any questions about NETFINITI please visit NETFINITI.com or email me at christian@creditcards.com

I have never tried with the whole credit card / finance niche, but I am really curious - what type of conversions do affiliates get with these types of programs? I imagine it is pretty small?

I would not go into the niche for many different reasons, but I am still curious! :p

banners
Back