The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Credit Land Affiliate Program?

DiDi

affiliate
Any reveiw about credit-land.com Affiliate program? Do they pay on time? R they reliable? How much % to they take from their affiliate? (mean "us")

I would like to hear what members here and the 5 star affiliate team has to say about them, I want to start promoting Credit Cards but need to know I'm picking a good program.

10x :)

One of our clients, PartnerCentric managed their program for a couple months, but it did not last long. That's all I know. Never did hear any specific feedback.

"How much % to they take from their affiliate?" You mean how much do they pay you? Terms should be on their site, I'm not sure.

Hi Linda,

Does PartnerCentric a member in this forum?

My question was how much do they take from what the credit cards company pay per leads, they payment is between $4-$90, I don't know any credit card company that pay $4 per lead, The minimum I saw is $25.
So that why I'm asking if they take a big part or it's fair for their affiliates and the service they give to them...

I know it's been a while since you asked the question but I want to clarify the issues for you. Credit-Land.com offers two programs: an affiliate program that allows you to promote either individual credit cards of your choice or "ready-to-use" landing pages for categories such as "low-interest" credit cards. It also offers free product feeds. The other program is a ready-to-use co-branded website tool, available for free to affiliate partners. Cobranded sites can be created and customized in minutes. It requires no updating since all updates are done by Credit-Land.com.

The pay varies greatly by offer from $4-$90. You probably did not see $4 offers because we have offers that we promote that are not available through other channels. There are a number of ways credit cards compensate affiliates. Those that pay $25-$90 pay for each approved application (once the user receives/activates credit cards). Other credit cards pay for each legitimate application even if it is declined -- they pay less obviously so $2+ would be commissions on such offers which may be equivalent or higher than getting $25 per approved application since it may take 10-20 applications to get an approval depending on the credit card.

We have a variety of business arrangements with various credit cards and details vary. Oftentimes you will get paid more by working with us for a variety of reasons:
1. Payout per particular card may be higher than elsewhere
2. Our conversions rates for traffic you send us is higher because of optimization that we do
3. We promote the products with the highest revenue-per-visitor so that the more you earn, the more we earn -- we have an incentive to make money for you.
4. We have products that you might not be able to promote through other channels -- which leads to incremental revenue. Customers may apply to these products who would otherwise not apply to anything else. Again we promote only products that have proven revenue generation potential. You might find that we do not promote cards that others promote because we found that they diminish our affiliates profits and therefore our profits. In other words Credit-Land.com works hard for you because that's how we make our money.

5. Regarding honest payments and tracking -- I am the wrong person to vouch for it but I get paid -- so do affiliates. You can visit forums such as digitalpoint - and verify for yourself that we pay on time from independent sources -- affiliates just like you.

I hope this is helpful. Contact me with any questions about our programs. Finally, PartnerCentric no longer manages this program. It is tracked and managed by AcclaimNetwork.com

Alex

Hi Linda,

Does PartnerCentric a member in this forum?

My question was how much do they take from what the credit cards company pay per leads, they payment is between $4-$90, I don't know any credit card company that pay $4 per lead, The minimum I saw is $25.
So that why I'm asking if they take a big part or it's fair for their affiliates and the service they give to them...

Hi Alex,

Welcome to 5 Star and thanks for clarifying all that.

At one time someone from Credit-land approached me about representing them, so I looked into the program a bit back then, but that's been awhile.
So thanks for filling us in on all the details.

I use Credit Land/Acclaim Networks

They do pay on time and and you have the ability to select the banners that you want to display on your website. I have been using them for 3 months now and have not had any problems with getting my monthly payments. You can do pretty well with commissions from $40-100 per accepted application. The only downside that I have found is the lag time for completed applications to show up in my account. I can see how many clicks I get and base my advertising budget on that, but it can take a couple weeks to see the commisions that I actually earned. I just put a service ticket in to see if I can find out how many of the click throughs actually complete an application and I expect to hear back from them soon. If you're looking for a good credit card affiliate program Acclaim is good stuff :D

Several other affiliate networks that I've had great experience with are Card Offers and NCS Reporting. NCS is now owned by Bankrate, but it hasn't seemed to effect the customer service/support at all. Both CardOffers and NCS are great networks. I've worked with both of them since 2003 and have nothing but good things to say about them.

I will say however that sometimes payouts do get delayed for quite a long time ... card issuers sometimes get *cough* behind in their reporting and that results in delays that have taken months in some cases. I don't blame this on the affiliate networks because they don't get paid until the revenue gets reported so they have every reason to report that revenue quickly.

Re:

Hi Friend's
If you're looking for, what you consider, a really good credit card, you'll find that the best credit cards are most often offered to consumers with the best credit scores. While many may find this unfair, it's the credit card companies' way of rewarding their customers for their loyalty and good management of their debts.
Gud Luck!!!!!!!

I don't have a lot of traffic to send to credit land. But I've had them convert very well on targetted traffic, and I've always been paid promptly.

Well I am signing up for there services fingers crossed. I hope it makes me some decent money. I will market it as much as I can.

Would anyone like to share how they promote their affiliate site for them?

Well... personally, I use a website (Which is actually a WP blog with a CMS theme) with categories to the different types of offers that our "friends" at Credit Land offer.. i.e. rewards cards, poor credit, etc. ...

I mostly use the usual "free seo" techniques to get traffic.... Listing would take more than one form post...but ....

Places to get backlinks, drop RSS feeds, article marketing etc. are a good thing to start researching if you don't have the money or talent for PPC (I do not have the gift, myself).

Remember - "activity" will lead to success.

Thank you for the quick response.

I currently am working on the main features of my website, and I seen that they offer you a already built website. Which is great, but I already have a design but it isn't finished yet so I'm waiting on it to be finished an then I'm going to incorporate the page where your allowed to place the feeds or content on its on page. Only time will tell. So we will see

Thanks once again

Jody Fitzpatrick

I haven't heard from credit-land in over a month. The 800 number has been disconnected, when I call the other number it says memory full and I have sent about 30 emails with no response. Anybody heard anything about credit-land lately?

banners
Back