The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Credit Card Sweeps Offer Flow

Syed A1

My question is about these "iphone for $1 CPA offers". I want to know how much it cost visitor in actual. I also want to understand the complete flow of these "Get iphone for $1" offers. Everywhere i saw payout for these offers are high like $15 to $ 25. If merchant is only verifying the card with $1 only how can we as affiliate get this much high payout.

Anyone here can share some experiance if promoted "iphone for $1" offers.

Hope someone could make me understand these offers.

Thanks in advance.

Hi,
The user probably subscribes to a subscription. The $1 is just the verification fee. The week after he'll get charged a monthly/weekly fee.

That's how most of those offers at our network work.

Hi,
The user probably subscribes to a subscription. The $1 is just the verification fee. The week after he'll get charged a monthly/weekly fee.

That's how most of those offers at our network work.
@CPAHub thanks for reply. Can u further inform what is average CR for these offers according to your experience? I know it could be hard to tell average CR for these offers.

I saw few of these offers are heavily promoted via Native. I am starting out so can't jump to natives. I want to test these with push, thought for fb ads but it could be a huge risk.

@CPAHub thanks for reply. Can u further inform what is average CR for these offers according to your experience? I know it could be hard to tell average CR for these offers.

I saw few of these offers are heavily promoted via Native. I am starting out so can't jump to natives. I want to test these with push, thought for fb ads but it could be a huge risk.
don't try FB it's hight risky.

anyways try to use native landing pages, and use push or native with it.
something like this, we have it in purelander:
image.png

'The user probably subscribes to a subscription" what the hell does that mean?

Some subscriptions to apps is for the purpose of selling ads in that app. That is app monetization. That is 100% legit (usually).
I would be leery of any deal with a reoccurring payment after a free install -- sounds scammy and the chargeback potential is risky.

Some subscriptions to apps is for the purpose of selling ads in that app. That is app monetization. That is 100% legit (usually).
I would be leery of any deal with a reoccurring payment after a free install -- sounds scammy and the chargeback potential is risky.
I came across a LP like @tyoussef mentioned with +1million visits which made me think to test these offers but it looks very scammy. I recently joined a aff network and my rep only enabled this same offer for me. He said we will see ur traffic quality with this offer and then will enable others i requested. I was wondering this kind of offer will have high chargebacks so how will he determine the traffic quality.

It means exactly how I wrote it.
On the offer page the user enter's their CC information, they get charged $1 as stated on the page in order to participate in an "iPhone giveaway", however with that $1 they also subscribe for a subscription, which is also stated on the offer page.
That's how almost all CC Submit sweepstakes work, not sure what you do not understand about it? :)

Let me know if you have any more doubts.

Installs? It's a CC Submit offer.
Yes, charge backs do exist with these kind of offers, however most of the times the advertiser already are prepared for that. As an affiliate promoting such offer, you almost do not have to worry at all.

I came across a LP like @tyoussef mentioned with +1million visits which made me think to test these offers but it looks very scammy. I recently joined a aff network and my rep only enabled this same offer for me. He said we will see ur traffic quality with this offer and then will enable others i requested. I was wondering this kind of offer will have high chargebacks so how will he determine the traffic quality.
Advertisers know that chargebacks occur, aslong as you aren't "teaching" your traffic to chargeback. (e.g. through incentive traffic) you should be fine.

It depends. If subscription is ok and the user can win really an Iphone or similar... that's not worse than gambling or any other similar vertical.

MI
Back