The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Credit, bank offers

Lambkin

affiliate
I live in Latvia and want to start making money by selling Bank cards or offering credit to people, what advice?

US banks can pay referrals for commercial loans.
They can only pay for leads for consumer mortgages, auto loans, other
I have been researching this subject this week regarding mortgage leads and referrals
Selling mortgage leads is legal, so why are referrals not?
This only applies to US laws. What the law is in your intended market may differ.
However, banks are highly regulated businesses. So are real estate brokers, insurance companies and their agents and CFL (consumer finance lenders) lenders who make loans under a statutory amount like $100K.
Revolving unsecured credit, that is what credit cards are, is also very regulated here -- in Latvia? IDK

If you are only going to market in Latvia -- what are the laws and regulations in Latvia?

However, banks are highly regulated businesses. So are real estate brokers, insurance companies and their agents and CFL (consumer finance lenders) lenders who make loans under a statutory amount like $100K.
Revolving unsecured credit, that is what credit cards are, is also very regulated here

Yes and that's exactly why we don't list (in Resources) these types of things unless they comply with U.S. law. You could add payment processors (any kind) to that list, too.

@Lambkin , what @Graybeard said:

If you are only going to market in Latvia -- what are the laws and regulations in Latvia?

It would be good if you are familiar with at least the basic legalities so you don't get into trouble. Then you would know what to look for or ask about when vetting an offer to promote, too.

I live in Latvia and want to start making money by selling Bank cards or offering credit to people, what advice?
Sell bank cards. Do you mean prepaid cards? And offering credit is a tough business and requires a large bank account in order to bankroll that :)

banners
Back