The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Creating an affiliate review page in WP help

affiliaterookie2009

affiliate
Hello everyone!

Does anyone have any info on creating an affiliate review page while hosting wordpress?

I'm pretty sure I have to use static pages for this. But, I would like to know if there are any free templates and images, and if there is a way that I can upload them or install them to my page while in the WP control panel. I do have a graphics package with some images such as checks and stars for the page, but I am completely new to adding things from outside of the cpanel.

Do I need to open the html view within WP and do something?

Also I found a WP affiliate landing page theme. But is there a way for me to have 2 themes?
I already have a theme for my blog site, I just need a theme for individual pages which will be landing pages

Thanks for your timely response!

I don't know of a way to use 2 themes and it does not seem like the right way to go as you may want to test out different landing pages styles and would not probably want them all the same.

Typically you'd build landing pages as a page in Wordpress using HTML.

You can add images to the page from within the Wordpress edit menu, but then need to orient them on the page by using HTML. If you are not skilled at HTML you could try designing the page in a WYSIWYG editor and then copy the raw HTML into the WP page and preview to see how it looks.

Let us know how you do.

Hi affiliaterookie2009,

You can't use ReviewAZON plugin to create reviews in wordpress. Sorry, I can put the link here, but you can easily find it in Google.

MI
Back