The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Creating a Landing Page or Squeez Page For Facebook Ads?

jacobc

I hear people saying to create a landing page that pre-sells the prospect into the offer. (I'm wondering if in this landing page we are also capturing emails. I also know that some don't capture emails in this step).

Then I hear people saying to create a squeeze page to capture the prospect's email address. Then once they opt-in they're taken to the offer.

It seems like creating a landing page takes more work than a simple squeeze page to get them to opt-in.

What should I do? Create landing page or simple squeeze page?

Also, I want to see an example of how you go about constructing a landing page that pre-sells & captures email addresses ?

Thanks.

Here is a pic of one of the landing pages in the Dojo. It doesn't get much easier then that? Not sure how you'd put a squeeze page code on a offer page? Iframe?

payday.png

It all depend of an offer. For me if you are in doubt, create 2 campaign and run split test so you will know which one convert better... I always do split testing, even if I'm sure something will convert. Once I find what convert, than I try to beat converting campaign with other one... This is my way.

MI
Back