The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Creating a Google-Friendly Affiliate Site

so when i both add fresh content and quality backlinks
then google gonna love me ,right?

Hi Benchmarkman,

You have to do a lot more for your content like relevancy and good organization of the linkages in your website. Besides, you should have constant visitors to your website.

Hope I could help:)

Putting a custom nav at the top left or top right, next to the content and put your book review articles in there so that everyone can find your money articles easy. Nothing but money articles goes in this custom menu.

If you set it up right, you could even do specific article series that are on topic directly related to the topics the books cover.

The most clicked area is menu's that are at the top of the pages, opposite the content.

This gives them something else to click on (more so with a good title for the articles in that menu), It gives you another page view which removes most of the risk of a bad bounce.

This means you are providing the quality info they seek and the possibility of making a sale on any of several books you have reviews that covers the topics in the articles you surround it with.

Take a look at this page, follow the series, click the links and you will see how the pro's do it.

You will get this instantly as soon as you start looking. If i were you, I would map out the article series and use that as a correct example. Copywriting Tutorials for Crafting Effective Copy | Copyblogger

I would start adding affiliate links to your existing blog. If the links you include are providing added value, or a solution to a problem that is relevant to your on-site topics.

I think it is safe to say that Google will respond to your SEO efforts if you combine high quality back links with high quality content. It is important to make sure that your inbound link profile is diverse as well.

Content, content, content, content. The money is in the list!!!!! I hear and read and view the same things over and over and over and over.

I think your best bet would be to start building your list instead of just including the products on your site. That way you can market to them in the future and do not compromise the integrity of your site by loading it with ads.

Not sure if this helps you or not but I can tell you that the most important thing you can marketing online as an affiliate is build your list.

I have found that If you just follow Google's rules about affiliate Websites and have some real content added in that can be helpful to the user things will go fine. Just keep things up to date and add new content every so often. Just create a website that is real and helpful. Not just another spam website that has hidden pop ups and annoying crap like a lot of them do. I think that is what Google wants to see.

Yes you are right David, I would add affiliate links in with existing content. What Google (and your readers) want to see is value add content, not just a bunch of affiliate links.

So when you make blog posts and/or do reviews you are adding content that makes everyone happy - the SE and visitors. Plus the links that convert best are links within the content, that are contextually relevant.

I am also facing same problem. I posted many affiliate links and content of amazon. I am not getting traffic from Google. Now I got the clue after reading this post. I deleted all the posts may be still there are some more but I will remove those gradually. My site name and domain name itself ShoppersWall. What type of content I can post? Please give me some guidence.

Yes you are right David, I would add affiliate links in with existing content. What Google (and your readers) want to see is value add content, not just a bunch of affiliate links.

So when you make blog posts and/or do reviews you are adding content that makes everyone happy - the SE and visitors. Plus the links that convert best are links within the content, that are contextually relevant.

Hmm.... I think I agree with that one, Linda. We should really focus on the value add content. Writing good quality takes a lot of time, but the rewards are great in long term. Google did make sense here. Well, sometimes.... :rolleyes:

MI
Back