The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

CreamySEO: SERPS, Social Signals & Video Tracker

Support.CreamyAds

affiliate
Finally after many months, countless hours of programming and copious amounts of coffee we are now in our BETA testing phase... Woop Woop!

We are very excited to bring to you our first version of CreamySEO and have a whole load of amazing tools for you to use.

Here is a glimpse of what we have for you...

Simple to create campaigns: Name your campaigns, add your domain names, add your keywords (or use our keyword suggestion tool to help you), choose from a list of major search engines you would like to use and go make yourself a coffee whilst CreamySEO works it magic.

CreamySEO will then give you detailed SERP rankings on your selected search engines including but not limited to; page rank and daily, weekly and monthly rankings. In addition you can produce visual aids from your results and best of all you can access the SEO data and see how powerful your keywords actually are. Furthermore you can check out:
  • CPC prices
  • Competition level
  • Number of competitor results
  • Check if your website has been indexed for your chosen keywords
  • Alexa Ranking Monitoring
  • How many back links pointing to your link
  • Monthly organic searches for each keyword
  • Page and domain authority.
  • and much more coming soon...
In addition to all of the above you can track social signals for all the major social networks including; Facebook likes and shares, twitter, pinterest, G+, Linked in, Reddit and Stumble Upon.

So without further delay we are inviting you to visit our website and become one of our very first BETA tester.

See you over there!

Reserved for Updates and FAQ

Q. What is CreamySEO?

An online website ranking tool to get accurate keyword ranking and tracking results in an easy way which helps to identify the keywords making your web pages to rank and allows you to track your multiple keyword rankings across Google, Yahoo and Bing.

Q. What can I know from CreamySEO?

You can Track keywords automatically vs manually to save time and improve your rankings.
Know the position of your website.
Organize keywords that are specified through the keyword tool.

Q. What are the advantages of CreamySEO

Quick and efficient rank tracker.
Simply hide the features or information from view which is not needed.
Very easy to use and you can view your keywords? rankings in one simple glance.
Shows you the BEST keywords to optimize your site for.

Q. Which videos I can track in the search engines?

Youtube, Daily motion, Vimeo, Metacafe

Q. Which search engines can I track results for?

Google (all local indexes, ex .co.uk, .de, .ca etc), Yahoo and Bing

Q. What are the plans in CreamySEO?

You can choose form the Free Lite Version Plan ( 1 Campaign, 1 User account & 20 Keywords) or the Newbie Plan which starts at $9.99/mth for 100 keywords, all the way up to the Enterprise plan $799.99 for 30,000 keywords.

Q. Is there a special offer for AffiliateFix members?

Yes we have. All AffiliateFix members that sign up via this post for the Light Version Plan their accounts will be upgraded for Free for Lifetime to the Master Plan [Valued at $34.99/monthly]

Q. I have an SEO/SEM Agency, can I have multiple user logins for my staff?

Yes you can; we have an Agency Plan additional charges may apply.

Q. Does CreamySEO offer an API so I can integrate it with my website/app?

On upcoming upgrades an API will be available for third party integration`s.

See you over there! (http://www.creamyseo.com)

banners
Back