The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Craziest Manual Directory Submission || Insane 1000 Submissions for Only $39

marciello

affiliate
Good day to everyone,
My service has going insane! 1000 manual directory submissions is only $39! Grab this limited time opportunity while it lasts.

Details
Code : PD1000
Price : Only $39
Details : 1000 manual submissions to 1000 PR8-0 directories
Completion time : 5 days
PR fraction : PR8 + 2 PR7 + 9 PR6 + 54 PR5 + 211 PR4 + 325 PR3 + 148 PR2 + 48 PR1 + 202 PR0

Payment Method
Paypal, Moneybookers or E-gold. PM for account ID.

How to order
Please provide your websites details:
1. Url
2. Title
3. Description
4. Keywords (comma separated)
5. E-mail (similar domain e-mail preferable but not necessary)
6. Category of your websites
7. Name
8. Please state your Paypal/Moneybookers/E-gold account

And is this still expensive? I don't think so. Guys, don't wait any longer. Place your order. Let us handle thetedious work for you. You just sit back or handle any other important work for your site.

It's not so much that it's expensive, I think it's got more to do with your post count. The more posts you have in any given forum, the more the members of that forum are going to trust you. That's just some advice, no offense intended.

It's not so much that it's expensive, I think it's got more to do with your post count. The more posts you have in any given forum, the more the members of that forum are going to trust you. That's just some advice, no offense intended.

Yes, maybe that is part of the reason. currently I'm active in another forum and just started in UKWebmasterWorld. I'll try my best to post as many as I can. Maybe perhaps I should throw a free trial for recommendation. Right now my team a bit occupied so I can't give any free trial yet. By the way thanks for you comment.

I will take a package, and then report back on the service I received.

Are you providing a multiple title service? do you provide a list of urls where the links should appear once accepted?

Pm Me with the details.

I would like to share questions from OldWelshGuy via PM

1. do you accept multiple titles, if so how many?

I don't accept multiple title for $39. I can accpet multiple title for my standard price which is $80. I can accept up to 10 titles with that price.

2. do you provide a list of all the urls where the site should appear once/if accepted?
I don't provide such report. Directory owner has right to move your site to the desired category and it is hard for us to track it if this happen. I've attached the report sample in this thread.

I mean I have an empty zip file. I download it to open it, and winzip opens, but it opens with 0 files inside :(

what sort of file is it? and why can't it simply be uploaded rather than it having to be zipped?

I would like to share questions from OldWelshGuy via PM
2. do you provide a list of all the urls where the site should appear once/if accepted?
I don't provide such report. Directory owner has right to move your site to the desired category and it is hard for us to track it if this happen. I've attached the report sample in this thread.

I appreciate that directory owners can move the categories that you submit to, normally only if you submit to the wrong category though, in which case they will normally reject the submission anyhow.
You are giving a list of the categories and sub cats you are submitting to, so why can't you simply provide a report that gives the URL orf the page where you would EXPECT the listing to appear assuming it is accepted into the cat you have submitted to?

The report you are providing is absolutely of no use whatsoever to me, as I MUST have the url of the page where the link that was submitted is expected to appear. The company I currently use for submisions provide this, I then process the report, and carry out the work I ned to.

Sorry about that, shame as I would have liked to have had another quality submission company. :(

Yeah i agree you would probably make alot more business if your reports stated which URL's the site was submitted too...

I for one would be tempted if you stated the URL's and offered to do it over two titles ?

I think that it's great that you are offering such a service. It's hard work. I use a directory submission software, and I get tired of it after only a few hundred directories. I could imagine that doing 1000 by hand would be quite frustrating. However, like I said before, it's really hard for people to trust, afterall, even though you are willing to spend countless hours for a mere $39.00, if you don't deliver what you promise, then we are out $39.00, which we've done only who knows what to earn. But, if OWG reports back that you've done a fine job, then I would be willing to also accept your offer.

MI
Back