The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Offer Wanted CPL offers that accepts email traffic.

Mr. Plan B

I am looking for CPL, CPC or sweepstakes offers from networks or direct programs that can accept email and social media traffic.
Quick payouts will be appreciated from reputed networks, although willing to try out new networks and programs.
Please share the details here and not in private message so that rest of the affiliate fixers can benefit from this post.
Thanks.

If you have any Adult Dating traffic, I have plenty of CPL options that accept email and social media traffic, hit me up!

We will be releasing some skincare and diet offers very soon. We also *own top converting, headlamp, flashlight, Virtual reality headsets...And we own them, we are an advertiser in this case. Just wanted to be very clear as there is a lot of misinformation about owning offers that affiliate managers/networks spread around.
Currently looking for only CPL and CPC offers.

Well if you can run leads you can run trials in my opinion. They are a 4.95 trial purchase on a single form submit if you are interested.

I have victoria brides, directly
Elitemate, directly
Dating gold, directly

Lol, Ill get you high payouts man
What are your payout terms? How quick?
Do you have any CPC offers for email traffic?
Let's discuss on Skype.

Hello,
We at WhiteMobi.com have plenty of CPL SOI sweeps and surveys for US and Europe for both incent and nonincent.
Email traffic accepted
Payouts range is $1.2 - $2

Adverten smartlink is almost what you are looking for. It includes a lot of CPL offers WW and perfectly converts email and social traffic. Plus, we provide high payouts and weekly payments. But our main vertical is adult dating and some experience in this niche is required.

I am looking for CPL, CPC or sweepstakes offers from networks or direct programs that can accept email and social media traffic.
Quick payouts will be appreciated from reputed networks, although willing to try out new networks and programs.
Please share the details here and not in private message so that rest of the affiliate fixers can benefit from this post.
Thanks.
Hey, we own mainstream dating offers and want Email traffic from premium geos, ping me if you have the right traffic.

We have a lot of CPL offers in almost all niches that can be ran through email. I am an AM at A4D and would be happy to help, PM me if you're interested.

Skype/Email ChadL @ a4d.com

MI
Back