The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

CPL Network

cashout666

Hello guys,

I'm currently working with CrakRevenue and MonsterAds!

Doing SnapChat method for PPL but I really need faster payouts than CrakRevenue. Example earnings from last month I will receive in January 2017 -.-

I'm looking for PPL (which can be good with snapchat traffic) or PPS (which can work good with facebook ewhoring).

Thanks in advanced,
Please if you post link of network make a short review.

Hi cashout666,

we`re direct advertisers we had tons of own dating brands.
15+Geos, Web/Mob/App , Timely payouts and friendly AMs.
See my sig.

Feel free to reach out to me on Skype or email as we have plenty of PPL offers as well as PPS and can pay weekly if your quality and volume is where it needs to be. Aside from that we issue payments twice per month once you surpass the minimum.

Email: chris /@/ conversionsharks.com

ha
Hello guys,

Doing SnapChat method for PPL but I really need faster payouts than CrakRevenue. Example earnings from last month I will receive in January 2017 -.-

I'm looking for PPL (which can be good with snapchat traffic) or PPS (which can work good with facebook ewhoring).

Thanks in advanced,
have screenshoot payment???

We cover over 180+ GEOs w/ CPL adult dating offers w/ EXCLUSIVE in the english market / net 7
Add me on skype/jeremy.wagshul

Best,
Jeremy
270a.png
RevForce

ClickCash offers PPL (no geo's excluded) and PPS (also no geo's excluded). Our affiliates had been paid weekly since 1996.

Let's connect on Skype and chat about your marketing! I'd be happy to see if adding ClickCash to your promotions may work for you. My skype is clickash-stacy.

Good luck with your promotions!
-Stacy

Hello guys,

Thanks in advanced,

Hey cashout666,
Let me offer you the smartlink affiliate program Adverten.com. We work with a lot of offers, provide the highest payouts and weekly payments. For more details ping me in Skype - Alexis.adv

Hi @cashout666! If you're interested in a performance based network, YTZ is a great choice! We have CPL offers across many verticals. Our smartlink rotators are what we specialize in! When you redirect to us, with our rotator in place, your visitors get sent to an optimized offer depending on their GEO, device and OS. Smart, eh? On top of that, they have built in landing pages, which has been proven to increase conversions.

Our payment schedule is also net-15! So revenue from May 1-15 will be paid on May 31st.

Redirect your traffic with us by signing up here!

Hello guys,

Thanks in advanced,
On time payouts - great support. Let's chat

Hello. I recommend your to test Adverten smartlink. It perfectly converts Snapchat and other types of traffic. The main niche is adult dating. We have a lot of offers for almost all countries and devices. We provide high rates and weekly payments. Ping me if you have any questions ;)

Hey, looking for dating offers? Byoffers.com is the right place as we have 200+ dating offers (mainstream and adult). We work on PPL, PPT, and PPS.

Hello guys,

Thanks in advanced,

Hey we are CPA network mainly Adult offer based, We have lots of adult CPS and CPL offer also have smartlink so you can make lots of money from your all over the worldwide traffic, those are converting great, you can try our offer i hope you will get lots of conversions and make lots of money we are paying fast. Network name is : JonSum Media searcho on google or contact with me via skype : live:david.john2002

Check us out
-PPL SOI
-Weekly Payments
-Referral Program
-Pays duplicates
-White Label sub domain available
-Pays for Tinder traffic

MI
Back