The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Affiliates Wanted CPIMobi.com ★★★ ANDROID APP PROMOTION ★★★ BEST Price for ANDROID INSTALLS! FREE TRIAL!

Hey there, we have the new cool discount system now :cool:

Bring us new customers and get some cute bonuses on the both accounts.

- Make your friend to buy any package starting from an "Expert" one.
- Contact our support telling your and your friend's login emails with the date of purchase.
- Get 30% bonus installs on the both accounts!

So we’ve jumped into 2016 and wanted to throw a cool promotion!

Been using our network more than a month already? Come get your lifetime bonus for that!

40% bonus installs for our Premium package exclusively for you!!!

carefully can be a site of Vietnam. they use BlueStacks to fraud traffic . You will receive virtual users, Their services price very cheap can not help you with real users.
Top on google play store is never :(

ridiculous farce :))

All our installs are real and are done from real Google accounts, having thousands of satisfied customers all over the world who used Google Analytics and tracked each install successfully.

Affililate links are not going to be supported though the AppsFlyer ones are coming quite soon. ;)
great service, i will contact you soon ;)

Update:

If you want to add funds using your Visa or Master Card, you would need to pass the Verification Process first.

Contact our support for the details.

Hey there, dear Android Developers and others!

Just to remind that we provide you an exclusive bonus to achieve your lowest CPI:

Get your 30% bonus installs for any package available.
Get your 35% bonus installs for the Premium package.

;)

Be careful with this site. I got my live tracking tool that could only count 303 while I had a campaign finished running with 500 approved installs. And the customer service was terrible. They kept beating around the bush trying not to answer my question. Never again with this affiliation tool.

Be careful with this site. I got my live tracking tool that could only count 303 while I had a campaign finished running with 500 approved installs. And the customer service was terrible. They kept beating around the bush trying not to answer my question. Never again with this affiliation tool.
As it's said in all the FAQ and as you was said multiple times we do support only the Google tracking services as Analytics and Developer's account.

If you did use your own tracking tool how can you suppose on it being 100% accurate if we don't support it? The incentivized installs are often counted by trackings in the wrong way since it's done with direct links.

If you do doubt about our installs being provided without the errors you can test it with your new Google Play app with zero installs and you will see that it will have right the number you've ordered in CPIMobi.

banners
Back