The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Selling CPAGrip, CPALead And AdGate Templates (No Hosting Required) (HQ Templates)

juzlee

How to install?

Step 1: Choose and buy a template above, after buying I will give you the template's source code which contains: html.txt & css.txt.

Step 2: Go to File or Link Locker
PXTAvVz.png

Step 3: Click "New Link Locker"
JUpwBvE.png

Step 4: Go to "Advance Tab" and clear the css & html boxes then paste the codes i gave you then click "Save Link Locker".
Z3TVjaq.png

Step 5: Check your newly made template by copying the link just like in the image below
D8WWkPk.png

Step 1: Choose and buy a template above, after buying I will give you the template's source code which contains: html.txt & css.txt.

Step 2: Go to Monetization > URL/File Locker
LZgrpkt.png

Step 3: Click "Create New URL/File locker"
HowmQ3H.png

Step 4: Click the Advance Tab
MLK9DQB.png

Step 5: Copy the css.txt and html.txt that I gave you and paste it in the respective boxes below
bjCTGU5.png

Step 6: After pasting the codes, click "Create" or "Save".
To test your new template click "Get Links".
VAovxwJ.png

Step 2: Go to File or Link Locker > Create
LBrlUQU.png

Step 3: After creating a new locker, enter your desired locker details and check the "Regular Traffic" and "I agree to the terms"
BAo5GAe.png

Step 4: Go to "Custom/Purchased Templates"
ClyDgWP.png

Step 5: Check the "Use Custom Html" and paste the codes I gave you to the right boxes and hit "Save changes and Preview locker"
Bk0N2aV.png

Last edited:
banners
Back