The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

CPA

Agalace

affiliate
What affiliate programs are now working on the CPA model with high payouts, I'm not interested in the deductions of $ 20-100, but are interested in higher

Someone with a revshare model paying on your referred customer's repeat purchases, that can be trusted as accounted truly (big if), might be a good way to go. SaaS, long term subscriptions, e-commerce that is repeat in nature --these type offers/products can add up to hundreds of dollars per referral --long term.

Hi! Check our Offers Market with Crypto, Games and Adult Dating CPA offers waiting for you :)

upload_2020-7-1_11-40-24.png

CHOOSE AN OFFER

What affiliate programs are now working on the CPA model with high payouts, I'm not interested in the deductions of $ 20-100, but are interested in higher
Our CPA is between $400 to $1000 if you're interested in promoting a very popular B2B product.
Let me know ;)

Have you tried to look at ClickSure, they do have lots of big paying CPA affiliate programs, and super wonderful converting landpages they will provide for you. But two things to keep in mind is that some of their programs are not legitimate so you may be promoting an illegal product to people.

If you totally don't have any moral dilemma about having negative reputation for promoting 'not very legitimate products' then you can check them out. Also some users complained about some skipped leads.

But overall, they do pay well, have high paying products, and people do make a killing from that network CPAwise.:cool:

Hello @Agalace,
As an affiliate network we can offer you many CPA offers with rates higher than $100. Here you can check - https://mylead.global/sl/af-cpa-offers. Note that the rate often depends on the category you choose, if you specify the one you are interested in it may be easier to select a specific affiliate program for you. We are open to new users, so you can start making money with us.

If you have any questions you can always contact us.

Best regards, Marta, MyLead.

Hi @Agalace
You can try applying to FoxOffers CPA plan. We work with direct advertisers in Forex/Crypto vertical and provide high payouts on NET 15 basis. If you'd like to discuss further - I'd be glad to help, just ping me here in DMs. Or contact us by the contacts in the signature.

banners
Back