The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

CPA Traffic

Wandawill

affiliate
Hi, I am new at CPA and I don't know what traffic to use. Should I use incentive traffic or regular traffic? What do most company prefer you use? I don't want to mess up by using the wrong traffic.

Hi, I am new at CPA and I don't know what traffic to use. Should I use incentive traffic or regular traffic? What do most company prefer you use? I don't want to mess up by using the wrong traffic.
Well, dude, it really depend of the offer you are promoting exactly, you should try to test the traffic you will decide to go for before running your campaign, it will help you to know whether you did the right choice or not, and avoid you to lost buch of money!

Incentive traffic isn't advised for generic offers as the network will ban you when the advertiser finds that you aint converting. Better start with social media which is widely accepted and easy to build.

Hi,

Incentive offers are great to get started! We at CPAHub offer many of them. They are easy to advertise and convert well. Non-incentive offers are called product-offers at CPAHub. These are hair extension offers, for example, they confirm a bit harder (and require more optimization of traffic then incentive offers).

We could help you to earn your first penny through CPAHub, just contact us and we'll have a chat.

Goodluck with your future earnings!

Would not recommend incent for CPA

MI
Back