The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Official CPA TEACHER [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
For some reason mysql has failed! the techs have been working on it for hours they said they have no idea why it has failed. The server is still online but mysql is down so it will not let anything load. There was no attacks on the server. If its not up soon I will be switching hosts for sure!

We had major problem with our server on Monday mysql went offline and has caused tons of hours been working on getting this resolved all week with no sleep. I switched hosting providers and now just waiting for the server to be setup. I bought a better server we will be back better then ever! I will not let this problem stop me will be back soon and 10x better then ever. This issues will never happen again. Thanks to everyone who stood beside us in the downtime. Backup and running soon!!

Please excuse my straight-forward sincere talk. I just signed up a week ago. Saw a lot of "hoopla," although interesting without any actual teaching. Now for the last two days, the site does not come up upon calling the address "cpateacher.com." Maybe they're off for the weekend. Good thing I invested no money.

Hey, i want to join your network, but i get no response from your webpage?
Seems like down for a while.
Is there any cool guide for instagram? I am planning to invest a bot and some proxies for it.
Thanks!

Hey guys just got a new server setup now installing everything again. Sorry for this downtime other server crapped out some mysql errors for no reason causing the downtime. I have moved to a new hosting company and got a new server. This will never happen again!

(Signup page wont generate a security code ?)
cross.gif
Security code couldn't generated, please refresh the page.

Last edited:
Hello Bobby, I'm having trouble adding SubID to the link, I can't find any guide nor any box that support the SubID of the offer?

And I've notice that most of the high paying offer redirect me else where instead of the offer itself.

Oh and where's the chatroom and the lessons we used to have?

Signup code now fixed. All approved. Classroom with methods and chat will be back up with in 2 day. Looking forward to working with you guys.

Hello Everyone

For the month of September we will be giving away prizes to the top 3 earners. Here is what we have for prizes.

1. Mac Book Pro
2. IPad Air 2
3. IPhone 6

The top 3 earners prizes will be shipped out the first week of October.

Will you be the winner?

Thanks
Bobby

Status
Not open for further replies.
MI
Back