The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

CPA Owners Help?

pro_tj

affiliate
I am interested in creating my own tracking software myself. I rather not depend on someone else to make it for me because I cannot change what is going on with it.

I know it will require PHP to work but I am not as to what scripting languages are used within tracking software.

Some companies using own tracking: MaxBounty, PeerFly, Adscend

I am really looking forward to making my own, I do know it may take a lot of work but it is still worth it to me.

-ProTJ

Oh yah, I assume 'In-House Proprietary' scripts are custom created correct? I don't want to be using the wrong term for a long time lol.

As K says, good luck with this haha! This is not an easy project to tackle without experience of what exactly you will need. I would recommend using HasOffers or another paid tracking system to start and then once you have a better idea of what functions are needed for the user/admin sections then you can build your own custom platform.

Programming your own affiliate network script is hard work. Not only that it will take months... you'll have to build a SOLID security base so it protects your users information so the code cant be minipulated to get there information. So good luck with this.

You need to explore the tracking systems and get deep insights of how these things work. It'll definitely take hell lot of time and you need to keep a lot of things in mind (Security, Stability, Performance, etc.).

It won't be easy to do all alone, dedicated team is required for such projects unless you want to do some minor tracking and not much features. But why reinvent the wheel? There are already enough tracking tools around that you could use.

Good luck though :)

MI
Back