The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

CPA or lead gen offers that pay out quick?

Mr. Plan B

Does anyone know of any Lead generation or CPA offers or networks that offer Quick payouts, say twice a week or perhaps daily.
There are so many networks these days, we can never be sure who to trust.
The industry is saturated, and with saturation come scammers.
I am working with some programs that payout as quick as daily, but are difficult niches like RX (ED pharma) and Nutra.
Need some general offers that can work out well with email promotions or PPC.
Any help or insight will be highly appreciated.
Thanks.

if i have a cpa network i will not pay new affiliates daily, even if they generate 10,000$ a day
that's how all cpa networks works .
unless if you are old with them , and they are sure about the quality of your traffic .

if i have a cpa network i will not pay new affiliates daily, even if they generate 10,000$ a day
that's how all cpa networks works .
unless if you are old with them , and they are sure about the quality of your traffic .
true that ... that's how majority of the networks work.
hence i made this post to see if there are any exceptions. :)
I know as the affiliates cannot trust the networks, the networks cannot trust the affiliates either.
But i believe there are many newbie affiliates who are willing to put in their heart and soul into a program if they get some assistance from the network.

I bet a lot of networks might offer you bi-weekly payments, weekly or Net 15 payments at the latest. I do have a few offers that have quick payout terms, like every 7 days or so.

Definitely possible, just need to find them. Sorry I can't share the ones I work with.

I bet a lot of networks might offer you bi-weekly payments, weekly or Net 15 payments at the latest. I do have a few offers that have quick payout terms, like every 7 days or so.

Definitely possible, just need to find them. Sorry I can't share the ones I work with.
I have a couple of offers that payout twice a week or even daily depending on the volume of business.
But the issue is the Niche.

I wouldn't even consider working with a network that doesn't have an option to pay weekly. Most of the time you have to be able to produce a minimum volume, anywhere from $500-$1000 for a week, to get moved over to weekly payouts, but that is fair.

I have had some that will do weekly, but they first have to get a quality report from the advertiser and that could in some cases take longer. But once they get it, and you produce the required volume, all is good. In cases like that, I will generate the minimum colume and stop and then wait foe the report and then once given the OK, then I start back up.

I'm working on setting up a private network and I would never payput anything better than weekly. If someone came to me and wanted what you did, I question why and draw a red flag.. I've been doing this for 16+ years and weekly is perfectly fine and I understand things from both sides.

I have seen guys that in the past that say that they will pay daily, so I know it does exist. However, it's finding it that is probably going to be a huge challenge.

for programs, and offers where in each and every single sale can be verified on call with the consumer, i dont think there can be any issue with paying out quick.
I am specifically talking about tangible products offers.
As i mentioned in the post itself, I am just looking for any suggestions that are exceptions in the industry. I very well know paying as quick as daily is not a common practice.
Just curious.

Well first of all it's not an "offer"-thing providing daily payouts. It's completely up to the cpa networks aka the intermediaries between you and the actual offer/advertiser/offer owner to decide their payout terms.

Mostly it's just dependent on one thing: TRAFFIC / volume. If you're able to send huge amounts of traffic to the offers, the chances for you to get faster payouts are higher.

Most of the time, if you are buying media or doing any sort of paid traffic thing, you should let your AM know (however they will automatically assume anyways since it's hard to generate that volume without buying traffic). When reaching around 1k$+ revenue daily, they will approach you to set up better payment terms for you to keep that traffic running.

Approach four figures in revenue daily and they will offer you even weekly payouts. I also have had a campaign where I was generating AROUND 4k$ daily on peerfly and they paid me out the same day (true, you can ask them).

banners
Back