The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

CPA Offer Question

thehustler

Hello, suppose I am promoting a US offer by locking a random content. But if that link is being clicked by a person from the UK or Australia, will they get different regional offer and if they complete that offer will I still make money? The network will be either CPAGrip or Adworkmedia.

Yes, those networks redirect your traffic, however I would not recommend doing this, since there's a high chance you won't be credited the conversion.

Yes, those networks redirect your traffic, however I would not recommend doing this, since there's a high chance you won't be credited the conversion.
What about your network? If someone from other geo clicks and completes the offer, will the affiliate get the money?

Yes depends on the network you working with. Ask you manager he should be able to clear that out.

there's a way around this by doing a geo-location redirection. where you send each click to different url based on their IP location

What about your network? If someone from other geo clicks and completes the offer, will the affiliate get the money?
Yes, you will, however the offers which people get redirected to might be a bit harder to convert than the actual offer. (CPA instead of CPL for example).

Man you shouldn't worry about someone in Australia clicking on your US offer and getting redirected to another offer lol ... newbie thoughts! You should worry about sending targeted trafffic and making it convert! Chances are you will get; 1-5 clicks from another IP in about 1000 clicks - so you see nothing to be worried about.

Go ahead and run that offer and let us know how it went!

^^ that makes perfect sense when the traffic you buy is GEO segmented (i.e; US only)
If you buy traffic by browser language you will have a mix of countries that all speak the language you buy.

MI
Back