The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

cpa newbie

profit

affiliate
hi cpafix am a new member who hopes to learn more on how to run a profitable campaign
pls i wish i could use ppc but i dont know all it takes .pls i do believe i will get the needed assistance

Hi, profit is always welcome :)
(If you are completely new to CPA, maybe it´s better to begin with free traffic than with PPC ... only as a suggestion)

Facebook fanpage could be another option if you have a passion/knowledge about a specific subject and doesn't require web hosting either

Welcome to the forum ! You are in the right place but why are you choosing to start with PPC ?

If you are a newbie and would like to start with PPC I hope that you have a large budget for the learning curve?

Their is a tone of free traffic resources that you could start with instead ! I think that you would have a better chance at starting with
YouTube marketing appose to ppc.

My best suggestion to you is to start a hosted blog on your own domain about something that you know a lot about and then go from there..

Try to find a niche or a traffic source that you can get into
Keep us posted ..

The Truth is, If you don't know much about PPC then you might end up with burnt pockets and still no money!

Few times even the pros get their pocket burnt.

So, If you are new to CPA then I'd suggest to take help of some coach or Ask "K" or you can start with free traffic strategies.

Regards
~Sam~

banners
Back