The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

CPA network that has Fiverr offers

greenca

affiliate
Please I have a blog about digital marketing in general. the blog has about 4000 subscribers, I would like to promote fiverr offers as most of my readers does not know about it.

Can any one give me a list of networks that has fiverr offers for promotion.

Hi greenca, i could suggest you to look after many ad-networks and try to compare their service, so that you could try to see the right one where to pick offers to convert. I don't think for my own that it's very good just to target working with Fiver. You can afford of the services of a tool to help you out searching some cpa offers that you could add to your blog and make it. Try some tools like Admobispy, whatrunswhere, etc, good luck with this adventure dude.

I don't think that fiverr participates in any cpa program. How could you monetize fiverr?

Graybeard, Dec 18, 2017

fiverr pays you $5 for any referal to their platform. so they may likely enrol for CPA offer.

Access to This Page Has Been Blocked

That is not an affiliate program. That is a signup using your email or Facebook account and then spamming your email contacts or posting on your Facebook feed to advertise to your 'Friends' -- I just tried it out. It is OAuth Gmail or Facebook.

There is no official offer (to the public anyway) from fivver.com that I see ...

Notwithstanding that, I have to wonder how may participants at fivver *might* be willing to pay out $0.50 per sale? My guess is that many participants would gladly pay as the competition there is fierce. Just my 2₵

Graybeard, Jan 2, 2018

banners
Back