The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

CPA methods for newbie

I'm very new to CPA network marketing. Can any kind hearted expert suggest me a best and effective earnings method with details.

Sure - best way is to stay clear of anything sales based. Stick to products that pay at least $20 per lead or form submit (without the need for a credit card). Think insurance quotes, property or investment inquiries, debt or loan applications, consumer claims, etc.

For traffic it depends on the product. Best ones are Adwords and bing PPC. Then Facebook and Display, although quality will take a hit on these so be careful you don't get merchant complaints.

Make sure to demand to use your own landing pages and not the merchants or a networks - you want to be in full control of your landing page and just send them the leads. Don't send traffic their lander, use yours and send the leads via XML or host and post. Much better.

Not everyone will allow you to do this but long term it's way better as you are in full control and you can advertise your own site on Google and BING.

Let me know if the above helps for starters?

Nick

My suggestion is to integrate an offerwall into your site, like what I'm doing. I'm using this offerwall tool from OfferDaddy and so far the turnout has been great...:) I find this an effective way of earning money. And if you are interested, you can check them out by visiting their resource page here...:)

Hope this helps!:)

banners
Back