The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

CPA mentors?

burningb

ok, so I love aff fix but it would be great if there were some people out there willing to mentor as in roads arent always clear to noobs. A lit of willing people would be amazing. Surely it's all about helping the noob?

I saw this question a few times, I'll be honest about this.

The problem with mentoring(this means 1 to 1 coaching, spending hours on skype, etc...serious stuff) in this space is that the time of an experienced affiliate is very expensive. Super-affiliates rather spend time working on their campaigns which make them 3-4 figures/hour than teaching noobs.

To get an experienced affiliate to mentor you has to do a lot about how lucky you are, maybe someone wants to take a break and teach someone for fun, but that's hard to find.

thanks for your reply. Pretty much what i thought! but surely every one needs a little more than than a thread or a youtube vid to get started in a decent way?

thanks for your reply. Pretty much what i thought! but surely every one needs a little more than than a thread or a youtube vid to get started in a decent way?

Your best bet should be is these 5 steps.

1) Look around in various thread about things that interest you (PPV, twitters, SEO, PPC, email) and look for those who have success with their offers. Then email them to ask if they can give you some tips and give you some advices.
2) Go to webinars. Sure webinars are about selling something but you will often get good information that are hard to find on the internet and the experience marketer may even give good advices during the question and answer part of his webinar.
3) Post your follow along with the obstacles you are facing (you will get advices over time)
4) Post question about what you are doing and what you have problems with.
5) Become part of a skype group about what you are doing. If there is none, create one and make a thread about it just to see if they are anyone interested.

You may not find a mentor but many advices and a bit of help from people that are not so newbie or have a bit of success will go along way in helping you when you know less than them. Keep reading the threads, testing and trying things in time you will make sense of what work for you.

There is a great deal of evidence that masterminds work. This idea is predicated on the idea that each individual will bring slightly different skills, knowledge and interest to the group, making the collective greater than the parts. I am pretty new, but I would be willing to participate in a group like this. If you agree, put it out there and see who else would have interest in participation. Let me know how I can help. :)

MI
Back