The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

CPA Grip is crazy...

Billblast

What is a good CPA network other than CPA Grip?

The links for offers on CPA Grip's network are suspect...

I wanted to promote an offer so I made sure that the link went to that offer...then I set up the lander on a custom domain.

I tested it once everything was set up, clicked the CTA button, and got sent to a completely different offer...that's crazy!!!

I would revalidate your link --make sure it is correct first.
Then contact CPA grip for an explanation.

• Could be a redirect of an expired offer possibly.
  • Could be a redirect (smart link) based on your data (GEO or other).
  • Could be some server error on their end too IDK ...

Bash:
$ curl -I -vL -A "Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 15_1 \
like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/605.1.15 (KHTML, like Gecko) \
Version/15.1 Mobile/15E148 Safari/604.1"\
"https://the url here"

# remove the \ and make one long string
#use a terminal on your residential ip (for best results)

this will show any redirects ;) -vL = verbose location (302 301)

No its not any problem i will tell you how it works .If you choose an offer available only in Usa and then you click the offer from greece as example it will not show the actual offer because the system detects that you are not on USA so no point to show you the offer because it will not convert .So instead its show the most relevant offer to your country or an offer available in your country .To actualy see that i am right be sure that the offer its available on your country or its an international offer ,means majority of countries are accepted .Then if you click the cta it will show you the real offer

No its not any problem i will tell you how it works .If you choose an offer available only in Usa and then you click the offer from greece as example it will not show the actual offer because the system detects that you are not on USA so no point to show you the offer because it will not convert .So instead its show the most relevant offer to your country or an offer available in your country .To actualy see that i am right be sure that the offer its available on your country or its an international offer ,means majority of countries are accepted .Then if you click the cta it will show you the real offer
Thanks for the reply but the offer was a US offer and I'm in the US...the link actually worked and sent me to the right offer before I started setting up the lander and the custom domain, but now it's redirecting me to a different offer...

Thanks for the reply but the offer was a US offer and I'm in the US...the link actually worked and sent me to the right offer before I started setting up the lander and the custom domain, but now it's redirecting me to a different offer...
Maybe you're only allowed to open the link X amount of times per device/ip-adres?

• Could be a redirect of an expired offer possibly.
  • Could be a redirect (smart link) based on your data (GEO or other).
  • Could be some server error on their end too IDK ...
contact them --there may be a reason or the offer is a hijack or shave (possibly without their knowledge).

banners
Back