Affiliate Manager
CPA Beyond

review_cpa_network_cpabeyond.png
Join Now

CPA Beyond Facebook

CPA Beyond Twitter

contacticon.png
wendetta@cpabeyond.com

We are I would say new in industry, but we have top offers, great EPC's, and we pay weekly via Check, PayPal, Wire and Pyoneer. We are ranked on affpaying.com and have a lot of positive reviews. If any of you people have some questions about our Network or want to join, feel free to ask me.

Vote for CPA Beyond now, on the CPA Network List

Scam network
My Am is Vipin Kumar
I am waiting for my payment.Last time when I ask Vipin Kumar
about my payment, He said that he had to ask Jon about it.
When I contacted with Jon, He said will pay to me net-30.
Last week, Vipin Kumar asked me do you have your payment. I said I still do not have it.
cpabyond.jpg

We are not scam Network, please man.. We paid out already more then you can imagine -__- Give me your mail via message here and I will pay you. Or add me to skype, wendettabeyond.

I know it, scam comment, just because he have Network too.. That is not the way to go into business boy. I PM-ed him, he doesn't answer, on this thread he doesn't answer. So if he don't want to get paid, I don't any other reason why did he post a bad comment here about our community..

We are not scam Network, please man.. We paid out already more then you can imagine -__- Give me your mail via message here and I will pay you. Or add me to skype, wendettabeyond.
We contacted with you many time on sky, aim and email
Vipin Kumar ask me about our paypal but money do not come
When I asked about my money , Vipin Kumar always say , your network will have answer today, but we do not have any email from you for that? pls tell your publishers the truth when you will pay.

Omg, why are you lie that much? I don't understand you. I said you to add me on Skype, or to mail me your email for payment and I will personally send you your payment (if you even have any). This looks to me like a BIG scam.. You can go to affpaying.com and see our reputation for the truth.

And this sentence "We contacted with you many time on sky, aim and email" I didn't get any mails nor skype new contacts, lol.

I did not lie you, I contact with my manager.

Vipin Kumar
IM: Skype - VipinCpabeyond
Vipin@CPABeyond.com

Vipin Said he will contact with Jon and then we are waiting long-time
Vipin asked me about my paypal and I gave him 3 days ago.
you build your reputation but why our money from july do not come

I am very much all about freedom of speech on here, but im not letting this get out of hand - if any of you have "Proof" i.e screenshots of Skype convos please post them up.

Message directly of Jonathan:

This is why your payment was delayed,

We do NOT tolerate or payout on any fraud as stated in our Terms of Service. Your account was red-flagged for having sent proxy leads as seen in this attached screenshot.

You will be paid for the legitimate leads, but if you send ANY fraud again in the future your account will be immediately terminated.

Regards,
Jon

And here is screenshoot:
Screen shot 2012-10-23 at 1.15.20 PM.jpg

I will post screenshoot again, because of resizing, sorry about this:
imageshack.us/a/img15/9557/screenshot20121023at115.png

we talked with Jon about it, refund bad leads and pay to us good leads. finally cpabeyond promise will pay to us.
Thanks

I told you.. Please K remove our posts if that is possible. I dont want to people misunderstand us beacouse of this. Thanks.

I do not remove posts, and this does NOT make you look bad - if anything this has made you look good. CPAFix has helped 2 networks settle a disagreement and each goes away happy.

Okey K, I was thinking because of those people who read first two-three posts and then they make a decision.

hi i heard a good news about your network

i want to join the network but I need a referral to apply

hope you help me.
thank you

we talked with Jon about it, refund bad leads and pay to us good leads. finally cpabeyond promise will pay to us.
Thanks

Am I the only one who sees the irony here - a guy sending fraud leads calling out a network because they wouldn't pay for those fraudulent leads... and he has the balls to admit fraud AND still ask for payment :/.

You do deserve to get banned from EVERY network for that.

hi i heard a good news about your network

i want to join the network but I need a referral to apply

hope you help me.
thank you

Add me on Skype: wendettabeyond and let me approve your account. Before that just make an account without reff link on this page: CPA BEYOND
Thanks!

This type of discussion should be reserved for PM

Yeah I know.. But I cannot let our Network go to bad voice because of some fraud affiliates.. And btw, we paid him, even he used proxies for signing up on email submits..

My friends appreciate their network so I think there is a misunderstanding here

Thank you :)

Am I the only one who sees the irony here - a guy sending fraud leads calling out a network because they wouldn't pay for those fraudulent leads... and he has the balls to admit fraud AND still ask for payment :/.

You do deserve to get banned from EVERY network for that.

You are right hehe. Thanks for support!

Hi Wendetta ,

I sent you email about my application , please check and reply me

Thanks .

Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back