The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

CPA and adwords

N

naweed

Hi,

I just received an adwords coupon of $100. I thought that I could try to promote some CPA offers and earn some cash. I wanted to promote a download offer, but my ad was disapproved :mad: . Does google allows CPA offers to be promoted through adwords? If yes, what should I do for my ads to be approved? Should I iframe the offer for it to be accepted? Had anyone been successful in promoting CPA offers with adwords?:confused:
Thanks for your help

They don't like affiliates.

To get ad approvals for CPA offers are tricky and may sometimes get you banned from goog.

Use CPA deep deep in your site. meaning don't show your self as an affiliate. you can't just build a lander just for a cpa offer or iframe it unless its a few page deep.

you can write up articles on the offer topic and post your aff urn there.
then use adwords to advertise your article.
their are pros and cons.

I use adwords for local marketing, selling my own products.

Adwords does not allow direct linking and promotion of CPA offers. You need to have a site or a landing page with good content if you want ads to be approved by Adwords.

I would stay away from CPA and Adsense - to many people getting their accounts banned!

I have $100 credit in my adword account. What else can I do with that? I don't have a website to promote. I have iframed an offer using a tk domain. Hope that it is accepted this time.

I have $100 credit in my adword account. What else can I do with that? I don't have a website to promote. I have iframed an offer using a tk domain. Hope that it is accepted this time.

You get told not to do iframing an offers so you go out and setup a free domain and send it to an offer? are you not reading what people hear say...

Do you know anyone that owns a local business, you can see if they would need more leads.
then charge them for your work(kw research,site building , site tracking, phone tracking...)
use the 100 credit on testing what kw get you leads and get paid to do so...

MI
Back