The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Could you be making more with our new debt program?

shirsc2

The company I work for is starting its own in-house affiliate program and i want everyone in this forum to have a chance to participate.

The big difference between our debt affiliate program and the others is that we are not looking for a quantity of affiliates but quality affiliates. We are only looking for highly targeted websites that can produce high quality debt settlement leads. We are currently only looking for around 20 affiliates.

As of now, our program will consist of three tiers.
The payout levels of each tier are as follows:

Tier 1 - $1.00/lead plus $150/close

Tier 2 - $1.50/lead plus $175/close

Tier 3 - $3.00/lead plus $200/close

As you can see, we are willing to pay a lot for quality leads and if you perform really well, we have no problem paying more. We can even work out a personalized payment plan if you prove to us that your leads are of the upmost quality.

I hope all of you who have a debt settlement/help with debt website seriously consider testing our affiliate program out. If you are truly interested and need more information, please PM me and I'll give you the details about our program. We are willing to work with you.

Thanks a lot and I hope to be working with some of you soon. Don?t hesitate to PM with any questions or concerns that you may have.

Scott
Affiliate Manager

MI
Back