The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

COULD someone help me IFRAME an offer??

FrankZ

Hi, It's the first time I try to IFRAME A CPA OFFER, and I used a code from a thread in this forum but I can't make it work. I've modified my code in various ways, BUT I can't make it work. If someone can help me this is my skype: Frank Zapién. I have the image of the thinker.

I WILL PAY FOR THE HELP!!

What are you trying to iframe?

This could be against your networks TOS and you could be risking your account and all revenue generated.

Id urge against doing so unless the offer IS an iframe offer or you were given permission to do so.

What are you trying to iframe?

This could be against your networks TOS and you could be risking your account and all revenue generated.

Id urge against doing so unless the offer IS an iframe offer or you were given permission to do so.
I think it is allowed cuz it is peerfly and I read in Luke peerfly's blog ( Luke is a manager in Peerfly) that it is actually allowed doing that on peerfly, so I wanna try the iframing way. But As I mentioned in the thread I'm having trouble.
Do you wanna give me a hand mate?

depending on how much you want to iframe, you can do the whole page with
<iframe id="tree" name="tree" src="now loading" frameborder="0" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" width="100%" height="100%" scrolling="auto"></iframe>
or something like that

depending on how much you want to iframe, you can do the whole page with
<iframe id="tree" name="tree" src="now loading" frameborder="0" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" width="100%" height="100%" scrolling="auto"></iframe>
or something like that

I'm bad for codes, I'll pay you if you help me,. What do you say?

this will do it for you

<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd">
<html xmlns="XHTML namespace">
<head>
<title>NAME OF YOUR SITE GOES HERE</title>
<style type="text/css">
body, html
{
margin: 0; padding: 0; height: 100%; overflow: hidden;
}
</style>
</head>
<body>
<iframe width="100%" height="100%" src="http://PUT YOUR LINK HERE" />
</body>
</html>

forgot to add, put this file in notepad, and save it as index.html

this works on mobile and desktop

free of charge man, hoping the karma genie will come and help me out one day :)

did not work for me... not for all the offers..
when I put peerfly website at the URL the iFrame works great
but when I put the offer link I got error message
trkur2.com refused to connect

help ?

MI
Back