“mobile”/ paypertrail
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Copywriting + Social Media

Discussion in 'Copywriting' started by SEO Guru, Aug 29, 2016.

1. SEO Guru

SEO Guru Affiliate affiliate

Now social media is the decent place to drive quality traffic, and that traffic is most engageable as well as this will sustain for a long term. Now copywriting established a different aspect of social media. People often take it negatively and sometimes it turns a reverse position. But still, there is a significant impact on copyrighting ins social media. If you manage technically, then you'll drive a lot of traffic from social media using your copywriting skill. What is your experience by the way?

2. CPA Evolution
  3. AliceArifova

AliceArifova Affiliate affiliate

very informative post thanks for sharing i will send it to others ,

ngoinhahanhphuc likes this.
  4. arush4491

arush4491 Affiliate affiliate

Yes you can good traffic on social media marketing through but use good relative content and topic exact time main matter.

5. azgold

azgold Super Moderator Super Mod moderator affiliate

Same as other writing, I think. A great headline and/or well-written tweet will gain you far more attention than a poorly written, bad one. Having a photo along with it, makes it even more of a reader magnet.

seeqer and [email protected] like this.
  6. Ace Reddy

Ace Reddy Affiliate affiliate

Copywriting on social media has a lot to do with exploiting the algorithm of Facebook or whatever and driving social proof to make sure that your audience sees and reacts positively to your posts.

7. Kleponpink

Kleponpink Traffic Manager Traffic Manager affiliate

I think both of them can work together... For me sharing content (a piece of writing) in social media is effective

8. if you are writing informative or providing information then surely you will get engagement and many social shares as well.

Thanks

9. ryan412

ryan412 Affiliate affiliate

Social media will drive traffic to your site if you have a social media account with a lot of followers and active.
    If you have 100 Followers it will be hard to even see the traffic the account will drive to you.

10. mnemonist

mnemonist Affiliate affiliate

Copywriting is everything. Even the product is a kind of copywriting when done well.

Social media is in effect a form of short copy. Whether or not it is training people to be less attentive to long copy is not known - but long copy appears to be flourishing.

At the end of the day, you have to ask about the quality of traffic you're looking for. It's not all created equal and you can zero in on the best using all kinds of copy to help if you know what you're doing as a writer.

[email protected] and azgold like this.
  11. azgold

azgold Super Moderator Super Mod moderator affiliate

Great point.

If you're typically verbose (yup, me) then this can be an interesting challenge. One that can serve you well, though.

mnemonist likes this.
  12. Ashley Desouza

Ashley Desouza Affiliate affiliate

Its good for get traffic from social media.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2017
  13. jacksonprom

jacksonprom Affiliate affiliate

sharing information in social media is so good, just use it

14. EmilySmith

EmilySmith Affiliate affiliate

I agree with others. Social media gives you a great opportunity to get traffic on your site.

15. ryan412

ryan412 Affiliate affiliate

It is good to receive traffic from any source. Social media might be nice but its a very small percentage which has plans to purchase.

16. Alexandra Mckenzie

Alexandra Mckenzie Affiliate affiliate

A good copy is needed in order to build a good reputation and engagement on social media. You won't gain an impression if you won't think out of the box, content is always important in order to gain traffic.

azgold likes this.
  17. Nickyanderson

Nickyanderson Affiliate affiliate

18. Magento programmeur

Magento programmeur Affiliate affiliate

Sounds great, good stuff to learn from you.

19. Mansi shrivastav

Mansi shrivastav Affiliate affiliate

I think it's good to get more than traffic from social media.

20. RobertRay

RobertRay Affiliate affiliate

Social media can bring you a lot of traffic, but you need to spend time on it. Coz for Pinterest you need one type of content, for Twitter another and so on.

banners