The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Converting Offers

mako45

affiliate
Hi Zac - just wondering what are your best offers and how do you go about finding them. I'm currently using POF and, after trying around 8 differnt offers, I'm finding none are converting. Using text and banner ads. Banner ads are getting much better clicks but none are converting.
PS - I'm going direct to offer.

Thanks - mako

In the beginning it's usually about testing a bunch of different offers until you find one that starts to convert for you. The good news is that you might spend $50-$100 initially testing different offers and losing money, but you are getting a ton of data in the process (especially through POF).

So lets say you run through some weight loss, gaming, survey and free stuff offers and don't find any success. Then you finally start to push some leads and see nice conversions on a dating offer. This is great! Why did the dating offer work when the others did not.

Take the time to look at your offer and the audience you are catering the offer to. Now you need to ask yourself a few questions about how you can improve your conversions and volume.

1 - Why did this offer convert while others did not?
2 - Are there other offers available like this one?
2A - If there are, start split testing them and see how conversions are.
3 - Can you improve your conversions with a landing page?
3A - Dating is great for creating landing pages that target location, gender, age, interest.
4 - Replicate the process with different offers in the same name, while always looking at your demographics to continually weed out the bad audience and focus in on the good ones.

Once you have a ton of data, you can start looking at other campaigns that might do well in this audience as well. It's not just about finding offers that work well, but also about knowing how to get the most out of your traffic sources and data.

Hi Zac,
Thanks for offering your guide here, this information above is really really very helpful for newbies like me which I m having the same issue like mako45; except that I m doing PPV with direct link.

Thank you mako45 for asking this question.

cheers.

MI
Back