The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Converting a file?

SoftwareMS

affiliate
Does anybody know how to convert and an image into a vector file?

We are have flyers printed but one of our image is 72dpi and it has to be in 300dpi.

We have spoken to the printing firm and they said they will accept a vector image.

The image was originally designed in 3DS MAX 7 and saved into Paint Shop Pro, we would like to know how to convert the image into a vector image.

I don't think you can reverse it once it is a bitmap image. you can resample it in 300dpi but it will still have the quality of 72dpi and look poor (unless you are sizing it down when it will increase the DPI).

Does anybody know how to convert and an image into a vector file?

We are have flyers printed but one of our image is 72dpi and it has to be in 300dpi.

We have spoken to the printing firm and they said they will accept a vector image.

The image was originally designed in 3DS MAX 7 and saved into Paint Shop Pro, we would like to know how to convert the image into a vector image.

You might find something here that be help IrfanView - Official Homepage - one of the most popular viewers worldwide

Nope. There's nothing in the world that can convert bitmaps to vector without losing quality.

Is there a free way of doing it?

We would only like this done the once, so purchasing software would be a waste of money.

Not that I know of. But my friend uses Swift 3D, I can ask him to do it for you.
You can PM me on this.

MI
Back