The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Convert your Facebook profile to a fan page!

Dario

Hey guys!

I am sure you are already heard about this way "how to imigrate your fb profile to your fb page"!
If not I hope this will help you!

Step 1: Create new Facebook profile...Advice: Female profile or gamer profile

Step 2: Join to "Add me" facebook groups or join to Farmville ,Mafia Wars or other gamer groups

Step 3: Post daily in these groups something like: " Add me! I am playing Farmville everyday and I am looking for new Farmville friends"(example)

Step 4: Accept friend request till 5000 friends!

OK, so you have now 5000 friends and you cannot have more friends!
We need to convert our FB PROFILE to our FB PAGE...

How to do it?

Just go here>>> and you can start with converting
your profile to new fan page! Yep...If you had 5000 friends on your profile they are moved to your fb page and
you have now 5000 fb page likes!

Just post quality content DAILY,something niche related...Your page is growing!
So you can try to build a list from these fans or simply just market them after some times :)

Monetize them with Amazon,Clickbank or CPA offers :cool:
Even you could offer a fan page service something like:" You will post someone`s
post,link,offer to your fb pages for $ ... :D

Check out this video for easier understanding...

[video=youtube;ZUkKik9IvFg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUkKik9IvFg[/video]

LET`S MAKE SOME $$$

Yeah it's cool method

and, you must create "sexy" women account, then get a tons of friend request

I've try this adn it works ...

Oh no, Are you serious? First of all, how do you plan to convert 5,000 FRIENDS into 5,000 FANS? FRIENDS and Fans. Not the same thing. Sure, you will convert some of theme, maybe even up to 30% but you will never going to convert 5,000 friends into 5,000 fans.
The better idea would be to launch a fan page on the start and from that point build your profile and your fan page at the same time. If you took Facebook groups for example, you can post something like:''i'm playing FarmWille, if you want you can add me. By the way, I own a page called ''name name'' where others can share their experiences,giveaways and other.

This is my personal opinion based on my personal experience. I'm not sure if my method could work but it looks more realistic than yours.

Oh no, Are you serious? First of all, how do you plan to convert 5,000 FRIENDS into 5,000 FANS? FRIENDS and Fans. Not the same thing. Sure, you will convert some of theme, maybe even up to 30% but you will never going to convert 5,000 friends into 5,000 fans.
The better idea would be to launch a fan page on the start and from that point build your profile and your fan page at the same time. If you took Facebook groups for example, you can post something like:''i'm playing FarmWille, if you want you can add me. By the way, I own a page called ''name name'' where others can share their experiences,giveaways and other.

This is my personal opinion based on my personal experience. I'm not sure if my method could work but it looks more realistic than yours.

I have my software for automize these tasks:D and yeah you can convert your profile to fb page:cool:
Ohh fb pages...I am building them with zero investment and zero promotion...Guess how...
(I will create a guide about fb pages in "The Dojo")

P.S. You won`t invite your friend to fb page ...you will completely CONVERT it...
Read again because I am not sure If you understand it...
Facebook has that option;)

banners
Back