Content ideas for your Downloads.

K

Administrator
Administrator
Internet Marketing Deals
High Converting Landing Pages | ConversionWise
contentideasforyourdownloads.jpg

Content ideas for your Downloads.

This guide will talk you through various methods and sources in which you can find suitable files and contents to create your download files for download marketing methods.

Download Marketing

Download marketing is the method of acquiring or create content or something that is desired and can be downloaded. There are multiple ways to monetize downloads on websites and files but finding or creating the content can often be hard. Most of these methods will work best when content locking the download file or sites the file is on. The next few steps will talk you through some nice ways to get some downloads.

Create a Download

Often the best downloads to offer are those that you have created yourself. Purely because it's unique, you have the sole rights to it and best of all it's free. Which download you choose to create is entirely based on your skills and target audience. Here are a few ideas to get the juices flowing.

eBook
Creating eBooks is possibly the best download content i have used myself. For example look how well the Newbie 411 has done, not only has it bought us constant traffic here but it's made me no ends of contacts. Stick to writing about something you know and enjoy.

MixTape
Why not create your own MixTape or CD? With all the latest tracks from one genre for example or a free download Christmas CD. Just make sure you have permission to use the tracks.

Software
If you programme yourself great if not pay someone to design some nice software surrounding a niche, for example a tool that does something simple but that people would want.

Script
Like above, configure or write a script that people will want to download online. It's so easy to get your script onto big forums and script databases, well don't sell it, content lock it!

Guide
Let's say you have or can get traffic for Xbox users. Why not write some guides on how to complete some games or tips on how to win on something. Write a guide typically shorter than an eBook and get users to download it.

How to
How to's are amazing for download content. Write a short fix or how to on something. If it can be taught then people will have a need and want for it. I mean i got you in here didn't i?

Games
People online love games, either create or have created a new fun game that you can offer for free via download.

These are just some ideas to get your creative juices going, take them and act on it.

Download a Download

Another great method for finding downloads is to actually go out and see what popular and download it yourself. Once it's downloaded you can put an individual spin on it or simply offer it on another platform or site. The easiest thing to do is go and visit some Torrent sites, you can find a list of torrent sites here.

You need to bare in mind the "seeds", these mean the complete number of download the torrent has had. So the more seeds it has the more popular the download is. Do some research and grab some files, you can even combine downloads to create an ultimate download, the possibilities are there for the taking just act on whats hot.

Another way is to find scripts, themes, plugins etc that you are allowed to download and edit. Change them into a new version and start creating some exciting downloads.

Acquire a Download

Lets say you come across something or somebody who is offering a free tool or something for free. Lets assume they know nothing about incentive marketing. I have in the past contacted product and software owners who offer a direct download on their site and asked to set up a joint venture where by i could make them a lot more money. By content locking the download file or offering the download on a content locked site you can suddenly share some revenue with someone else's download.

Last edited:
I love this one, it touches upon something that I've done for quite some time for others and adds one hell of a spin on it. Thanks K. :)

I love this one, it touches upon something that I've done for quite some time for others and adds one hell of a spin on it. Thanks K. :)

Np man, everyone is good at something, and people will always need that something! This is a way of monetizing that factor without charging for it.

I want to add more as CN is a writer, so he could do write some PLR articles and use this method. Therefore, if we are good at something, we could do it while we are free and at the same time bank some money.

Thanks!

I always having the dilema to do content sharing( Although it been done by many), any suggestion on which type of contents easy to get & "Legal" to share? Suggest to split in black & white hat method :cool:

I always having the dilema to do content sharing( Although it been done by many), any suggestion on which type of contents easy to get & "Legal" to share? Suggest to split in black & white hat method :cool:

The best content to share legally is that of your own. Ebooks, guides, tutorials, videos etc!

banners
Back