The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Content For The Website

Kennygrand

affiliate
HI, I seem to be stuck with creating a content. I have a website, now the challenge is the content part. Could you perhaps suggest ways to get the content on my website.

I tried copy and paste from Ezinearticle - basically what I did is I went to the website, search for an article/post that was interesting and copy and paste to my website.

Before long, after couple of hours the article was removed from my side. "I must must mention this 'I was discouraged a bit, and hopeless" - but reminded myself failure is part of success, I have to find other ways.

Are there other ways to get a content by not being a "reporter".

I tried copy and paste from Ezinearticle - basically what I did is I went to the website, search for an article/post that was interesting and copy and paste to my website.

Well, that is plagiarism and that won't get you anything but trouble.

If you're having difficulty writing original articles, you can try what's called curating, where you quote a maximum of 2 or 3 paragraphs from an article with full attribution to the source and author, and then add your own comments agreeing, disagreeing, or expanding on the segment you've quoted.

Lastly, could you advise me on this Idea for content creation. The intention was to get three different text books focusing on one subject - Marketing for instance - then pick a topic from these text books "Introduction to Marketing". Then read and analyse the topic/from these different source and create a content based on what I have learnt from the text books.

Is it still gonna be considered as a plagiarism?

Quoting short excerpts with full credit to the author and source is acceptable. But you need to add your own commentary for it to be useful in ranking your own site.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That sounds great. I have read an article from the Internet and suggested that other ways for content creation is through ezinearticles. Do perhaps have an idea about ezinearticles? How does it work?

It's a depository for original articles written by you or others. The quality these days isn't the greatest and the value of publishing your original articles there has been largely diluted by changes to Google's algorithms over the past few years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

banners
Back