The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Content for glossary

donyassine

Hello, I have a website in a technology niche, I want to create a glossary for common termes And to teach my visitors some technical termes in my niche. How can I get the content for such glossary, any one have a idea or has the same problem before ?

If you have some articles in your blog(or somewhere else) you can find some terms there

This is a good suggestion, and one of the best ways to start a glossary.

Start your glossary by making a list of terms on one page, with a short description, and link the term name to content on your site pages. Once you have created your list you can then then create individual landing pages for each term. Adding a relevant video of 30-60 seconds will help your pages rank. Additionally you can use text to speech software that reads the term (word) out load. If you are using Wordpress there are several glossary plug-ins.

Bonus Tip

Use the correct glossary mark-up code in order to appear in Google's rich snippets. The correct markup is a property called 'DefinedTerm' which can be found on Schema.org

hi:)
why don't you try and create a mind map with branches of terms related to each topic, like Integration: Postback (tokens, tracking link, macros, params ...), API etc. ? I do prefer such logic sequences as it helps to follow the idea perfectly:)

MI
Back