The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Confused which account to sign-up...

jsow

affiliate
Hi. I have had experience with Google Adwords about 8 years ago. I have been aware of affiliate marketing back then but majority of affiliate networks at that time does not accept applications from my country.
Now, I am motivated to venture into this new business as I have seen the positive results from other people I have came across in FB.
My question is which type of account should I apply for if say for instance I want to work with Clickbooth or Max Bounty? All I know is I can buy traffic from Propellerads or Hilltop Ads. A friend advised me that I should open an Advertiser account with Propeller Ads as well as Clickbooth.
Base on my experience with Adwords and other affiliate networks at that time. I had a website and used the banners from Google or I create my own banners.

Last edited:
Hi. I have had experience with Google Adwords about 8 years ago. I have been aware of affiliate marketing back then but since majority of affiliate networks at that time does not accept applications from my country.
Now, I am motivated to venture into this new business as I have seen the positive results from other people I have came across in FB.
My question is which type of account should I apply for if say for instance I want to work with Clickbooth or Max Bounty? All I know is I can buy traffic from Propellerads or Hilltop Ads. A friend advised me that I should open an Advertiser account with Propeller Ads as well as Clickbooth. My understanding is I am to work as Publisher with CPA networks such as Clickbooth and create campaigns via Propeller Ads? Am I correct on this? Thank you.
Base on my experience with Adwords and other affiliate networks at that time. I had a website and used the banners from Google or I create my own banners.

Yes, your friend is correct - this way you will be able to get traffic from those networks, which will be driven towards the offers you received from the affiliate networks. If you haven't done this before its good to check some of the threads in here - about PPC, ad networks and how to target the specific audience. This will depend on your selected niche and other factors.

Thank you @Katya . So just to verify I must also apply as Advertiser in Clickbooth as well as Advertiser in Propeller Ads?

You can choose to apply in one or both of them, yes - or at a totally different ad network, but make sure to verify that its a trusted one, as not all of them are. If that's your first experience with such methods (apart from google AdWords that you mentioned), maybe its good to first try with one and when you master your performance, to include a second one.

banners
Back