The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Confused about PPC

trinath ande

affiliate
As a beginner, I just thought to start promoting offers. So, I decided to use Google Adwords. But I heard that they wont accept the ads which contain landing pages having affiliate links. Then, how to promote through Google Ads?

Most people create their own content rich site and use the affiliate offer on the page.

Thanks for the replies. Now, I wanna try 7search. As I know only basics about PPC, Many people suggested 7search as a great learning source for ppc. Can I use 7search to get some good knowledge about ppc?

You can use practically any traffic source to learn from, as long as you stay committed to doing so. If you plan on running a $5 test and jumping to another platform, you won't learn much. However the $50 credit will give you some more breathing room to learn.

Thanks for the replies. Now, I wanna try 7search. As I know only basics about PPC, Many people suggested 7search as a great learning source for ppc. Can I use 7search to get some good knowledge about ppc?

I suggest using 7search starting off, and they even give you a $50 bonus when you deposit $100 into your PPC account so I would give it a go, IF you have the money to spare.

Yeah, I do have money to invest in 7search, but please tell .... Can I only learn ppc from 7search or even I can get profit from 7search??? If i can get profits, let me know which kind of offer do good on ppc? some friend of me told that it would be better to promote dating offers through ppc. What would u advice me?

u know advertising on ADwords in 2014 become something hard and i mean it ... + it Coast a lot of money ..

banners
Back