The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Competitor Domain Analysis

I have created a tool that generates a list of domains that an affiliate owns.

Would anyone be interested in a tool like this?

It works very well with PPC domains as most affiliates have a massive amount of domains across many verticals.

Results may include domains that aren't associated with an affiliate due to the fact that the script utilizes Reverse IP lookup to scan all domains that are on the same server. So if an affiliate is using shared hosting or 3rd party marketing platforms that host their websites for them you may find many other domains which can be a good and bad thing.

Example of an Instagram Followers niche domain that I found via Instagram, they are using a dedicated hosting provider and do not use shared hosting:

bbb194da49c5411b117fc244222ccdd6.png

Example of a local plumbing PPC niche domain that I found via Google Search Ads, I have many results because it turns out the host is Marketing 360® - #1 Marketing Platform® for Small Business | Fuel Your Brand® results are still awesome to go through.

e09b91c605b6ae19f9473c2a7105092e.png

Last edited:
Affiliate Network prospecting tool maybe ...
You could scrape the associated sites for relevant affiliate codes (and redirects).

Sell "affiliate leads" to affiliate programs and networks ;)
The problem is finding the contacts (if that is not linked on that website) harvesting contact form URLs works (done that before).

Affiliate Network prospecting tool maybe ...
You could scrape the associated sites for relevant affiliate codes (and redirects).

Sell "affiliate leads" to affiliate programs and networks ;)
The problem is finding the contacts (if that is not linked on that website) harvesting contact form URLs works (done that before).

I was trying to use it more for getting an overview of what one affiliate is running and swipe all the landing pages.

That is the problem ...
copy of a copy, copy of a copy, copy of a copy, copy of a copy, copy of a copy, copy of a copy,
Why does my copy not work well :D

Landing page ideas -- how many new ones are there really?
Maybe, reworking copy writing?

Most landing pages I see are very vanilla maybe this is why?

banners
Back