The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Common SEO Mistake

hi
I am was not very much aware of SEO, but the information you have provided is very much helpful to me as I have new web site with me. I am working on with a new website. The tips you have given will definitely will provide me good support to improve my site and make it google friendly. But I am not aware of some topic please describe in full about 301 Redirect to me as I am very new to it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Certainly these are nice tips and useful for newbie.

I am sure if they learn this than they will be able to save their great time.

Great list!
Allow me to add something I did before.
Putting a long descriptive text on ALT tags.
That resulted to pr 0

The first mistake that comes to mind is overuse of keywords in articles, blogs, etc. The search engines will directly consider this as spam and your web page rank shall take a big hit.

I think the OP should have mentioned examples for each point. It would have helped the newbies to understand more clearly.

I agree with you. He must explain it in details than plainly citing all points here.

Hopefully, you could answer my question. What's the criteria of a duplicate content? I mean, will an article rewrite fall under duplicate content? If rewrite can be considered as original content, what must be the % of changes in order to meet the original content criteria?

To be honest, I think the most common SEO mistake, is people picking the wrong keywords, the number of blogs I've seen trying to rank for 'make money online' or 'free money online', when they've got no chance in hell of even getting into the top 20 for the keyword.

The most common mistake is SEO is people giving up too early.

Imagine creating backlinks for 2 weeks solid and still seeing no result. Half of the people actually loose confidence. Like anything SEO takes time and effort. People have actually asked me before "does SEO work?".

The most common mistake is to fall in the Black SEO trick. It's easy, you get nice promises, ecc, but Black SEO may bring you some quick results, but 100% you will be banned.
Then another mistake is to pride yourself that you know all the SEO tricks and not to study new techniques.

MI
Back