The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

comment on blog

well, to make a good blog comment, first is that your comment must mean a lot about the said article you're commenting at... just included the best and worst point of what you have to say...

Hi All,

Can any one tell me How i can get me better comment on blog posting?

Thanks

common ... just read the article , and then just post your oppinions about the subject.

Of you 're not in the mood to read that article, don't read it, but also don't comment it.

Last edited by a moderator:
[FONT=&quot]Blog commenting is very important for SEO. blog commenting have several distinct goals when it comes to leaving comments on blogs. They are:[/FONT]

1. [FONT=&quot]Grab the attention of the readers[/FONT]
  2. [FONT=&quot]Grab the attention of the blogger[/FONT]
  3. [FONT=&quot]Create some backlinks[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]It’s quite amazing that blog commenting can do so much really, But something I noticed was that each of those goals requires a slightly different strategy.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Blog commenting is very important for SEO. blog commenting have several distinct goals when it comes to leaving comments on blogs. They are:[/FONT]

1. [FONT=&quot]Grab the attention of the readers[/FONT]
  2. [FONT=&quot]Grab the attention of the blogger[/FONT]
  3. [FONT=&quot]Create some backlinks[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]It’s quite amazing that blog commenting can do so much really, But something I noticed was that each of those goals requires a slightly different strategy.[/FONT]

Would you rather specify them sir?... i think we need to know some of the strategies in grabbing the attentions of readers and bloggers as well... :huh:

Hi All,

Can any one tell me How i can get me better comment on blog posting?

Thanks

You are not clear with your question. You need comment on your blog or you want to know how blog comments are made.

Regarding blog commenting I can say you one thing. See that you comment the blog content and/or express your ideas. But don't utter flatter or be controversial. And never forget to add your website in the website field.

Some people tells that commenting is spamming ,Google will not give any value,
i think the reverse,Google give prs which is being human edited.Comments are human edited..Humans knows well then robots :) so ..
Commenting on blogs works!

I think a comment can't be considered as spam provided that it has a nice and informative explanation and the link on it is relevant to the niche of the blog...

Some people tells that commenting is spamming ,Google will not give any value,
i think the reverse,Google give prs which is being human edited.Comments are human edited..Humans knows well then robots :) so ..
Commenting on blogs works!

Yes. You are right. Frequently edited pages will be treated as pages that live. They are given good preference by the search engines.

And so commenting on the pages will can improve rankings of the blog.

Of course blog commenting works as long as you post some valuable information or feedback about the article. If you post something relevant to the article and then the blog owner will surely accept the comment. However if he/she feels you comment something only to get a backlink they will reject the comment

banners
Back